I AM SICK, PLEASE PRAY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I have a nasty, nasty cold, and my colds usually turn into pneumonia because my WBCs are extremly low. Also, I cannot take antibiotics becasue I am allergic to almost all of them.

I am also preparing for finals and finishing up homework before the semister ends. I cannot afford to be sick at this time.

God Bless all of you

Yesh
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Yesh, Sure hope you get get soon.
    I'll be paying that the Lord watches over you and that he lays his healing hands on you. God bless you.

Danny
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I know exactly how you feel. I cannot take most antibiotics either, even some over the counter meds will work badly for me.

I have had pneumonia many times too.

So will be praying for you, be sure to keep hydrated, drink lots of water, juice and tea, and please try and get some rest, and do dress warm too.

Will keep you in my prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for you. I was just sick last week and it takes us awhile to recover. Don`t stress and gets lots of rest.

Take care,
    Sandy
  5. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm sorry that you have a cold, I hope that it don't turn into pneumonia.

I will be praying for you, Please keep us updated on how you are doing.

Blessings, Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/05/2003]
  6. Yesh

Yesh New Member

Thank you all for your prayers, my fever is gone and i can think somewhat clearly now. I am still weak and have a awful cough. Continue to pary I will have the strength to finish my school work. I thought I had another week only to find out i have until 8 p.m. monday. Two days is not alot of time.

Thanks and God belss all of you.

Yesh
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Yesh,

Checking back up on you again. Glad to hear your better. Definitely a blessing and a sign that prayers work. I certainly will continue to pray that your road to full recovery remains. God bless you.

Danny