I am so happy SS decision fully favorable

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by OuchyMama, Apr 25, 2003.

1. OuchyMama

OuchyMama New Member

Praise the Lord the ALJ decided fully in my favor!!!!! I have been fighting this long battle since Aug of 1999. I even went before the judge without a lawyer and still won.
    Everyone still fighting hang tough. Best to everyone OuchyMama
  2. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

This is so WONDERFUL to hear. I go to court May 6th. Could you please tell me, what kind of questions he asked? Thanks! Again Congrats!
  3. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

Wonderful way to start the weekend.

Hugs
    Annette
  4. allhart

allhart New Member

i just found out the same thing yesterday i realy hope this is a turning point for all of us that they are starting to take us seriose,
    dosent it feel grate!
    hugs
    kara
  5. OuchyMama

OuchyMama New Member

He asked me mostly daily functioning questions. Do you drive cook clean ect. Asked me to rate my pain. But he mostly ask about my daily activities. I wish you all the best.
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am very happy for you. Congratulations!

Love, Mikie
  7. OuchyMama

OuchyMama New Member

Kay2
    My bestfriend went with me and she reminded me of other things he asked (fibrofog = no memeory) He asked about how much assistance I need with everyday activities. He asked me if I can drive. He asked how the sleep deprevation meds ect. have effected me cognitively. He asked me if I liked my job how I had gotten along with co-workers and supervisors. He asked me what my plans were for the future had I not gotten ill and what steps I had taken to realize those goals (such as I was finishing up my second college degree) He asked me to describe my typical day. I hope this helps good luck.