I am so mad at my exemployers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by daylight, Mar 28, 2006.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

I just recieved a call from a friend of mine who is also a patient at the facility I was fired from. My ex-boss told him (a patient) that I had walked off the job!!!! They are such evil people! How dare they lie and to a patient!
    They had to expect him to call me to find out the truth. After telling my friend the truth of what happened I called his doctor and told him. My friend and I have the same doctor.
    Are this people insane! You don't tell patients personal information about thier friends that could do them mental harm. Oh I did forget to say that my former boss is a social worker with a BSW! She should have intellegence to understand right from wrong.
    Hurting me is one thing but hurting patients/my friends is another. And she has the nerve to say that she has not harrassed me!
    Please continue to keep the patients at this facility in your prayers. I'm worried for them.
    I'm sorry for venting. I never thought that they would stoop to lying to the patients.
    D.
  2. daylight

daylight New Member

For her to say that I walked off my job when I didn't,that makes me so mad. To top it off I have to go to PT today for my back.
    And she called her self a "Christian".I must be misunderstanding when God said "love your nieghbor as your self". After 31 years of walking with the Lord it is very hard for me to do what I have to do now. I know the vengences is the Lords and I truly believe that. However she cannot be allowed to do mental harm to the patients or staff.
    Your right. My right have been violated and so have theirs. Patients have the right to be treated with respect at all times. So do staff.When they lied to my friend/patient they put him in an emotional state that could caused him to have a set back in his treatment. God says that it's ok to be angry but sin not. Meek does not mean weak. I am not going to put up with this any longer.
    Got to go for now. My back is throbbing.
    D.
  3. jole

jole Member

I don't think they can give out any information other than the person "no longer works here". Anyway, that's all that's allowed at our place of employment. Don't know the rules, but I know they can't say they fired you!

Sorry things are not going well.

Friends -
    Jole
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

they can not say the reason for leaving...but personally i have seen it violated...

i worked for a dentist that copied off the person's personal file..every note of how she was late or whatever...she sent it to the dentist the other girl was working for...

jodie
  5. daylight

daylight New Member

Just came back from PT. I thought that I was sore before was I wrong.
    They aren't tell people the truth that she fired me. There telling people that I walked of the job.
    Last night a former co-worker called me on my cell.Funny thing is that she didn't leave a message. If she cared it would seem to me that there would be some message to call her back? This former co-worker and my former boss used to be thicker than thief/attached at the hip.
    Somebody must have told her to call as I haven't talked to her since last November when she left for a new job.
    At PT the therapist said that my ex-boss should have made me see a workers comp. doctor when I first said that I was having back pain. The therapist said to talk to an attorney about workmans comp. but it might be to late . As my employer legally she was supposed to report any health related complains. However she often turned a deaf ear to me saying "your always sick".
    Something good however did happen today. I saw the movie "Elisabethtown". God reminded me that I didn't mess up. I did my very best for the patients. It's just time to move on to the next part of the journey.
    D.