I am so pooped out but it was a good weekend for me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 9, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I love it when my daughter comes to visit and brings that grandson . I can't belive that he is already 1 year old. the time has just flown by since he was born and now he is trying to walk by him slef now and it is so cute. He can walk about 8 steps before he falls down and then just trys it again. Tonight as they were getting readdy to leave I was holding Braxton as he was out like a light, he smelled so nice ad sweet and like a baby .

I had a nice time visting with her and the baby and my oldest daughter too. I love being around them .
    I did over do it in my cleaning , And i am paying for it now as I over did it and I havre to learn that I need to slow down and rest more often. But I will learn soon soon ennough.
    I am getting really tired now and need to go to bed soon. I will write a more detailed e-mail later on. just wanted to let you know that I am still here.

HUGS TO YOU all,
    Rosemarie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you deserve it after the bad flares you have been experiencing like myself....and others here too..

i had a good saturday reconnected w/a good friend...we had a drink together at a nice place....on san francisco bay...

and it wasn't raining...that was a treat in itself,,

jodie
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Glad you got to enjoy your daughters and grandson! I hope today is relatively painfree! Terri
  4. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

Spend time with our children and grandchildren. My 2 yr old keeps us laughing and goes around saying,"hold me mamaw" over and over. I pay for it everytime but when Im holding My new grandson, it is really worth the next few days.

Ive given up on major cleaning. I just cant do it. I need to recaulk the bath tub. Even started pulling some of it off last night and you can see where Im sitting right now.

It makes me happy when one of us has good days

Suzette