I am so sick of this crap!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Jun 6, 2010.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Does everyone feel like this?? If the meds dont kill me I would be suprised. Just had high hopes for the savella and I still feel like someone is hammering in my brain.
    ultram gives me headaches
    Wellbutrin does help the all over pain. Any suggestions for break through pain?
    I have been down every road for natural supplements.

Needed to vent!

Take care
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sometimes venting is all we can do.

Been 30 years for me. Still keep trying new stuff. My depression has been
    lessened by some recommendations from Jaminhealth.

If things don't improve pretty soon, I'm going to be just
    a little annoyed. Hope you can find something helpful.

3. karynwolfe

karynwolfe New Member

Is medical marijuana an option for you?
  4. hensue

hensue New Member

jammin I think I have taking every supplement known to man and beast! lol Still take a lot
    Medical marijuana are you kidding I live in the bible belt.

I am better today since coming off savella. It may work for some but good god the side effects.

I am usually optomistic so I am getting back there.

Holding on for that miracle it is coming!!!!
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Hensue, how I can relate to every word you said and your feelings. I think the rest of my life like this,,, well guess so. It so disappointing to get your hopes up for a med or supplement that has worked for others only to be let down again.

I have found NO meds or supplements that I can say help.. Yep, tried the darn savella, lyrica etc.. I personally think the darn drug companies are working with the doctors heads to sell this meds.. each one of us are different and should be treated as so.

I can say xanax takes the edge of my anxiety and panic attacks, now the doctor is wanting to take me off xanax and try another antidepressant.. When I told her No this is the only drug that helps she left the room...I have never upped my dose or abused them in any way.

Sorry no suggestions but sure can feel your pain..

God Bless,