I am so sorry , This the first time I have visited this site.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Anniesmom, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Anniesmom

Anniesmom New Member

To everyone,

Ok, now I really feel like a dummy. I forgot to tell everyone where to find her story on the site. I'm new to the messege board. So I truely apologize to everyone. I am so sorry. A huge thank you to Lisa K, The title to my daughter's story is "A Childhood on Hold, The Annie Duncan Story". Again everyone I am so sorry. Oh and my daughter says, "Good Morning to everyone," Anne and I will also be at the walk of Awareness this year. I truely just want to help get the word out.

Annie's mom
  2. Anniesmom

Anniesmom New Member

To everyone,

Ok, now I really feel like a dummy. I forgot to tell everyone where to find her story on the site. I'm new to the messege board. So I truely apologize to everyone. I am so sorry. A huge thank you to Lisa K, The title to my daughter's story is "A Childhood on Hold, The Annie Duncan Story". Again everyone I am so sorry. Oh and my daughter says, "Good Morning to everyone," Anne and I will also be at the walk of Awareness this year. I truely just want to help get the word out.

Annie's mom
  3. Grams

Grams New Member

If it's permissible to leave a link to the article at ImmuneSupport.com, here is the story:

http://www.immunesupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm/ID/4070

If not, then please delete the link.

Annie's Mom, thank you so much for sharing your story! Gentle hugs and blessings . . .
  4. sofy

sofy New Member

In my tiny life I was glad to have the adventure of looking for your daughters story.