I AM SO SUPRISED

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Nov 27, 2006.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

I am so surprised. I turned on my computer this morning and there were 9 responses in my inbox plus I lost count of how many other responses there were. Man you all or y'all lol are so great. It is such an encouragement to me to know that at this lousy time you all or y'all lol are here encouraging me. Thank you so much. Pepper you are so right that praying for each other does take our minds off our troubles and helps us to re focus. Anyways I can't remember everything you all or y'all lol talked about so if I missed something or didn't answer a question please ask again. Slumber party sounds good, all cat lovers bring your cats it would certainly liven things up. I just hope we don't land in er with chocolate overdoses. lol. They know me quite well there and maybe we could get a group rate.lol. I was wondering if we should start a Canadian/American dictionary. eh. lol. Thanks for making me laugh and forget about this dd for a few minutes. Anyways still struggling. Off to see the docs next Mon. so I am just trying to keep it together until then. You all or y'all lol are special to me. I hope that someday we will be able to have a big party and celebrate the goodness of our God. Keep in touch. I have put stickies on my monitor so I can remember to pray for what concerns you. God Bless you all or y'all lol.
    Love ya
    Cath
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

When you make a post there is a box at the bottom that says notify me when someone answers. So it shows up as an e-mail. On my ISP it is called an inbox.
    Cath