I am so thankful that I have all of you to turn to when....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Sep 15, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I take a tumble...whether it be a physical tumble or a spiritual tumble. I can come here and be lifted up spiritually, and I am thankful that I can be here if someone else takes a tumble.

Ecclesiates 4:9-11

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour."

"For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

"Again, if two lie together, they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?"

I read these scriptures today and thought of this board and how we all come together in prayer for each other. I love not being alone.

Lisa
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I don't know so much about getting bold, you know me, I have never had a bold bone in my body! When I find something that has a special meaning to me or I think it may hold special meaning for someone else, I just have to rush back here and share it! Glad you liked it! Yes, it is very good to have God's Word! And what a blessing we can all have by reading and sharing it!
    Lisa