I am so tired of hurting all over my whole body. I can't take it

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Mar 23, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

What is going on with me? I ache all over and feel so stiff to all over. Even with the worst case of the flu I have never been in this much pain and have it last so long.

It started during the time my MOM was in the hospital in Jan of this year. I hurt then all over but I thought that it was due to the dtress of Mom being in the hospital and of my sister and BIL making fools of them selfs.

But this pain has never gone away. I am so worried that some thing is really wrong with me. I don't know what that could be but I don't know that a flare can make you ache all over and be stiff all over too. I don't have any symptoms that you would think that there is something really wrong. I don't have weakness in my legs or arms, I don't know what would make me feel like this.

What are some of the signs of MS? Does it not make you feel weak as well sa being tired? I have had a head ache for a few days now and I am so tired , getting out of bed takes effort more than mormal but once I start walking around the house I can do it just fine. But I still can stand for very long but that has been going on for a long time now.

I can tell you about all the things I have going through my head that could be wrong with me. I know that I should not be thinking like that but it but I always have thought the wosrt thing possiable.

I am getting worried that there really may be some thing more that a flare but then I hvae heard from others who have said that they have had flares that have kept them in bed for quite some time.

Maybe it is just me but I am tired of feeling like I could sleep the day away and the problem is I could do just that. I will lay on the couch and before you know it I am out snoozing away and I wake up still with the tTV going and a different show and I am a bit confused and still so sleepy. What is going on with me?

WE haev had the strangeset winter this year. First it would snow and then rain and snow and rain and snow and this went on and on and on. Then we would have days were it would be nice and warm and poof it was back to being cold and wet again. It has snowed off and on for the past two weekends and I don't know if that has had some thing to do with it.

I have done searches for other things and I don't have many symptoms of anything. So who knows what is going on with me now. Is this just from all the stress and upset that is going on in my world. I have had 2 of the 3 daughters be in car accidents in the last month, and my MOm is forgetting so many things and loses her cool when she is reminded that she has forgoten. And then my baby grandson chipped his front tooth and at less than a year he has already seen a dentist. He is just fine and that made me so happy .

But with me I ache in every muscle and I am stiff in my shoulders hips thighs, wrist and back. I feel like some one has put me on the rack and has just streached everyting till it can't streach anymore. And when I try to move it feels like I struggle with moving walking , sitting , standing, all are hard to do. Maybe I am making more of this than I need to be. But I feel so rotten all the time. Tired , sleepy and just not able to do much becuase of this fatique I have. And not knowing what is really causing this or is any thing causing this? Maybe it is all from the fibro and the Chronic meyofacial pain syndrome. All I want to know it am I losing my mind or is this all in my head?

I ache all over and I am tired and sleepy too I just want to have some energy sometime soon. I know that I am being a baby about this adn I sould like a baby too. Everything is about me, How I feel, how tired I am , why do I feel like I do. I am sounding so selfish. And I am trying not to sound or feel that way. I still want to do so much but right now I can't even get out of my bed till noon. Then the rest of the day is filled with aches , pain and stiffness. So I just lay around drifing in and out of sleep. I need to do some thing different. I feel like I have really been flatened by a mack truck and he keeps backing over me and running back and forth over me..

What a boob I am today.
    Not feeling so great, wondering what is a flare and how do you discribe it? And how long can a flare last?
    Rosemarie
  2. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

It sounds to me like you are descibing fibro symptoms.

I feel like you are most of the time.

But it may not be a bad idea to go to the dr for some blood work just to be on the safe side.

Hope you feel better soon, pamela
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

My own FM comes uin these big flares as you are describing. You HAVE to rest and take it easier. It will gradually get a little less each day but it can take a ewhile. This last flaree lasted just under four months to get down to regular pain level, and even not much pain some days.

Hang in there. You have had a lot on your plate lately.

Love Anne C
  4. CarolK

CarolK New Member

By the way... I love your name!! Such a pretty name!!

Anyway... I just saw a post on here by "achey" about SPRING POLLEN being the cause of so many of us having terrible flares right now.

It could be that the spring pollen may be adding to your terrible pain... along with the stress issue.

I agree with others here... STRESS IS A KILLER... it causes terrible flares and we need to be on guard 24/7 for the vicious snake that stress is.

When you put stress and spring pollen together... you get a nasty reaction from your body!! This is why you MUST MAKE YOUR OWN HEALTH A PRIORITY!! You are gonna have to learn to ignor other family members and what they say... love your Mom... do the best you can for her... and then learn to let the rest go!! YOU HAVE TO LEARN TO DO THIS FOR YOUR HEALTHS SAKE ROSEMARIE!

Rest when you can, sleep when you need it and just take care of you! Learn to spot stress and head it off at pass! Refuse to take upon yourself the cares and worries of others! I KNOW, I KNOW... THIS IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE... BUT YOU MUST DO IT FOR YOUR HEALTHS SAKE! NO ONE ELSE IS GONNA DO IT FOR YOU!

Take extra special care of yourself Rosemarie... soft gentle hugs.... CarolK
  5. jole

jole Member

Going through the exact same symptoms as you, and it is no fun. But just remember there will be a better day - the worst part is the wait. You get so down you don't believe it will ever get any better, but hang in there. I'm betting it will.

I lost my mother a year ago, and was soo strong through it all, did better than I thought I would, but months later it all hit. We never get by the stress without paying either now or later.

Please know that we're thinking of you, and you need to put yourself first for awhile, okay? Hope your mother is better.

Friends - Jole
  6. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

You sound like your under alot of stress causes major flare ups!
    Definitely sounds like fibro! This sounds like mine to the T! Even lifting a cup feels like it weighs 50 lbs or to brush my hair not only to lift my arms to do it but even my head hurts to the touch (all over)
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Sounds like it or maybe it could be post viral fatigue. Did you say you were ill?

I think the anti depressant elavil in a low dose is now helping me but it is early days yet. I am sorry you are hurting so much. It sounds like one of my flares.

Love Anne C
  8. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

It is hard to beleive that fm can hurt this bad and make you so sick but it can.

I am often surprised by the extent of pain I can have with fm.And that flu feeling....what is that all about?It is scare to feel that bad.

I think the stress has added to your pain for sure but fm kinda likes to creep on us when we least exspect it.

Never thought about the pollen being a problem.A good suggestion.Are you allergic to pollen or any of the seasonal changes?

You are NOT losing your mind Honey.

You are in pain and feel sick.

Try and rest ok.

Do whatever it takes to make you a nice calm place to lay your head.

Think of things that you enjoy.

I love candles,dim light,flowers,nature so I try to have them througout the house.Last night I listened to the ocean crashing against the beach thanks to my good old cd player.It felt so real I woke up with sand in my bloomers.LOL!

Sheila
  9. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

with a super nice lady with your name. It is soo pretty. You described my FMS. The winter was very hard on me. The rain, snow and cold seems to get in my bones and I am miserable. And no sunshine seems to make it worse with the depression I fight too.

I need to clean my house sooo bad. I saw this morning where my husband had wiped his hand across one of the end tables. Thanks Hun. It really looks bad now! Im hoping as it gets warmer I will feel better. Everyone talks about flairs but mine seems to be constant and maybe one day every few mths, I have alittle better day. 2 yrs ago, God grace me with a pain free 4 hrs on my birthday. That was wonderful!!

I dont seem to have flairs, just constant pain.

Suzette
  10. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

RoseMarie:
    I hate to say it, but: 'Me, too'.

n.f.