I AM SO TIRED

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by bukswife, Apr 6, 2003.

1. bukswife

bukswife New Member

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO...I'M IN BED BY 8 I SLEEP ALL NIGHT I CAN HARDLEY GET UP IN THE MORNING TO GO TO WORK...I ALWAYS HAVE A HEADACH..I GET SO DEPRESSED FEELING SO LOSEY FOR SO LONG..I'VE BEEN TO DOCTORS..I'VE BEEN STUCK MORE THEN A PIN CUSHION...I'M WAITING FOR SOME MORE TESTS TO COME BACK...MAYBE LUPUS...BUT WHO KNOW./..I JUST DONT KNOW WHO TO DEAL WITH THE FATIGUE...HELP!!!!!!!
  2. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

your feeling so bad. Have you checked the chronic fatigue symtoms,sounds like you may fit in there.I sure would'nt wish that on anyone but it may give you some answers.I hope your feeling better soon.I'd go to the fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue board and read some post there,you may find many others with the same problems.At any rate we are here for you ,to give support and as much comfort as possible.I hope they find the cause soon and you can get some relife.God Bless Danisue
    P.S.Please take your Caps lock off when you write ,other will think you are yelling at them.[This Message was Edited on 04/06/2003]
  3. bukswife

bukswife New Member

thanks for the input appreciate it...i'll remember to keep the caps off lol
  4. jeffevans

jeffevans New Member

Try this.
    http://www.juiceplus.com/+je59420
    Good nutrition helps with any healing process but some have reported significant relief!
    [This Message was Edited on 04/14/2003]
  5. catb

catb New Member

Have you looked into sleep apnea. It wipes people out who think they have been sleeping. Incidently fatigue is a symptom of plain old depression. Good luck.
  6. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

There are so many possiblities here....Fatigue can be caused by a lot of things......You should question doc about chronic fatigue, depression itself can also cause fatigue.. - before you jump all over me, I'm not saying that is so in your case, just trying to give you a few clues..Go to the different sites, take the question and answer tests and see how many symptoms you might have for CFS, Depression, or even FMS..Those are some of the hardest to be diagnosed with lab work..In fact, they usually come out negative for any of the above....
    Personally I have a couple of autoimmune diseases, that really cause extreme fatigue & I really can understand how you feel with being so tired all the time..
    Wishing you the best..........Take Care......Donna