I am so tired

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Montysmum, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I have been on & off the computer all day as too tired to do anything today. It is my day off from work. Due to the time zone differences I write on this different times to any one else, it is a bit lonely!
    I am really feeling unwell today, it is because I have had a busy week, & am now paying the penalties, but it is hard going. When I feel like this I get so down, no one to talk to, & am wishing I had. So am writing here for some help!
    By the time I come back tomorrow I am sure to be fine again, but thank you to any that will add me to their prayers today.
    Linda.
  2. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

my prayers!
  3. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi montysmom,
    I understand your lonliness...I never felt lonely before in my life. I used to brag about how I never felt lonely. Well, now I get lonely sometimes:(

When you have no one to speak with remember that Jesus is always there to speak to. I have started to realize that I often turn to people first rather than pray. Jesus can give us amazing comfort, peace and heal our lonely hearts.

I have experienced this many times. I have felt such a peaceful, healing presence in my room at times when I am hurting terribly. This doesn't always happen and many times I still hurt badly inside. However, I do know that the Lord is with me...he is always present with us.

I will pray for you to come into a greater knowledge of his presence that is always with you:)
    Have a better day:)
    Kathy
  4. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Kathy thank you for your thoughts, you are right in that we turn to people rather than Jesus. I admit I never thought of praying yesterday when so down, although that's not totally correct as I have become 'too used' to sending up thoughts to God all the time, that I don't actually spend time in prayer !
    I am aware of his presence with me all the time, as have been a Christian since 4 yesrs of age !! I guess it has become too distant & too familiar. I am aware I need to get back to God, but am not finding it so easy !
    This board & all the folk here who reply & pray has been a real help, so thanks to everyone who take the time to pray , it is appreciated.
    Linda.
  5. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I appreciate your prayers. I am still having major aches etc today, it has turned wet & cold & I think that is adding to hassles.
    I am off to night class now. A half hour drive each way, for a two hour class ! Extra struggle.
    I often get that lonely feeling in a crowd, even before FM, I don't like being in a crowded room at all. Even one or two sees me sitting in the side lines !!
    Thanks again to every one for making me feel so welcome, it is really appreciated.
    Linda.
  6. dash

dash New Member

Loneliness is something most of us experience. As with life's other problems Jesus is the answer. I'll be praying that God send a believer for you to fellowship with and share your trials and joys with.

God bless,
    Della
  7. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

It would be so nice to have another Believer near by. I appreciate your prayers.
    I have been remiss, there is a lady over the road who I know is born again, her husband has Fm, she has been really helpful to me at times, but I have avoided her as I know she is busy, & I am a recluse. It is too tiring to have visitors, or go visiting. She is a popular lady & I don't feel needs another friend, especially one with hassles !
    I have had her in my mind a lot lately, but am not sure waht to do about it.
    Thank you again for your prayers.
    Linda.
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I wish I could hypnotize you...... sleep......... sleep....... sleep..
    also....... repeat after me: I am not alone, I am not alone, I am not alone.... they old school teacher in me says write it 100 times. I am here for you, you have my address.
  9. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

You are in my prayers Mum. Bless you

Danny
  10. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thoughts and prayers for you. I hope you feel better soon. I see you still work time. That`s got to be very hard.

We`re here for you and understand how you feel.
    Sandy