I am so upset need Sandy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jeanie101156, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Jeanie101156

Jeanie101156 New Member

I am upset because I have lost a friend that I looked forward to e-mailing. Sandy from PA with the twin grandsons please answer this. I am not allowed to put in my new e-mail or IM. This is the only way I know to do it. I just lost your handle for your mail and I am. Its a long story but I lost my mail address. Love Jeanie101156
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope your friend responds. i know how it is to have a good one and need them.

jodie
  3. suzetal

suzetal New Member

When I read an email from someone it goes in my address book .And also in mt buddy list.

Hope she replys soon.

Sue
  4. Jeanie101156

Jeanie101156 New Member

I know I usually do. When I started writing her I had just started Lyrica and lets just say I was not thinking like I usually do. It was in my aol addresses. But through a fault of thier own they canceled my service and I spent a couple of hours with them trying to get it straightened out and lets say they are a fry short of a happy meal so I switched to another broadband service. They blocked me out of aol the same day. I will never use them again. The people can't even understand english very well anymore. Jeanie
    [This Message was Edited on 11/19/2005]