I am SOOOO embarassed(hate forgetfulness)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I lost my cell phone and have also lost my mind. Has anyone gotten so forgetful and had trouble walking like a drunk, that family and friends think you are high. I am really scared!!I don't know what to do. My hubby is asking me what meds I have taken. I haven't taken anything different than before. So what is wrong is this fibro? I have also been told I possibly have breast cancer. Could it have spread? Is it in my brain? I don't want to live like this. What do I do? My poor hubby, now he has to take care of our son with epilepsy and me with me and my crazy feelings and actions.
    Pam
    [This Message was Edited on 03/05/2007]
  2. SleepyMama

SleepyMama New Member

So she started using her old one again...then she lost it too! Ok, so she found the old one again...not so bad. Yes, I do find myself staggering from time to time. When I was growing up My teachers often accused me of smoking weed because I have enormous pupils and I was always tired. Go figure....anyone else have dilated pupils here? I also never took well to smoking weed because, well I am already high most of the time.

I'm very sorry you are having other health problems. That really compounds the situation. I do know what it's like to care for a child with medical problems. (Feel free to read my profile) I'm also a single Mom with one other child. It's not easy, but I do it. I'm a pretty happy person. I love my life even though I've been thrown a pretty shitty deal.

I hope that you do not have breast (or brain) cancer. I do beleive you'll find a lot of support here and that things can get better. Just don't doubt that you're strong enough to handle whatever's thrown your way.
  3. TallMOM

TallMOM New Member

I use wrong words, can not pronounce words.
    I use pill box to set out my pills for a week. I use taped notes to remind me if I need to leave the house.