I am soooo nervous now but also ready

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 13, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I have my disability hearing tomarrow at 11am and I am ready but very nervous, my lawyer said this judge has been doing disability hearings a long time and that he is no nonsense and doesn't want more or less info than he asks.

What is bad is my lawyer asked me some of the questions that the judge would asked and I mess up on some of those.

What is really bad is I messed up on my age which I just turned forty.

But another bad thing is I misunderstood where my hearing was going to be, I thought is was going to be in Louisiana but it is going to be in Marshall, Texas which is closer to me than Louisiana is.

But what threw me for a loop is the judge is from Louisiana but the hearing isn't.

I'm glad my lawyer heard me say something about Louisiana or we would have ended up in the wrong place tomarrow, she said she may bring up tomarrow that I had misunderstood even though I had two different papers that said where it was going to be.

So do any of you think they may assign someone to handle my money if I do win? I really wouldn't care but I was only wondering.

Please just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
    Pamela
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I hope you don't mind but I posted a prayer request for both of us on the worship board.
    I figured you could use the prayer also.:)
    I feel like I am on death row waiting for morning to come!:)
    I hope I can sleep tonight.
    I have gone over everything in my mind so much, I'm just trying to let it go.
    If I over think this then I will be more nervous and when I get nervous I talk too much!
    I hope you have a relaxing evening and have a great day tommarrow!:)
    Claudia
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

You're in my prayers. Just try to concentrate on one thing at a time.

It will be over before you know it and you can relax then.

Find someplace quiet tonight and close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing.

When anxious thoughts start to come into you mind, just let them float on out and concentrate on your breathing for about ten or fifteen minutes.

It will help lower your stress level.

Big hugs and we're rootin' for ya'!

Kendra
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

Thanks all of you for thoughts and prayers.

Pamela
  5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Thank you!:)
    claudia