i am soooo stinkin wiped out.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by homesheba, Sep 1, 2008.

1. homesheba

homesheba New Member

good grief!
    whoever said that weather Doesnt affect your pain is nuts!!
    i have hurt like crazy
    since this hurricane stuff
    has been going on down here-
    and im even taking lortab 10
    on top of fentanal patches(50 mgs)
    and still miserable!
    ( i dont recommend this at all!!)
    not only that-
    but me and dh have fought so badly
    being cooped up during storm,-
    that we are at this moment more like strangers
    than a couple.
    my fingers are all swollen and puffy for some reason,
    and i wish i could just sneak away
    and hole up someplace
    untill i was strong enough to handle
    whatever next that is bad in life.
    you know what i mean?
  2. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

I am so sorry for your pain, but glas you survived the flooding. On top of the physical stress you had to deal with the emotional memories from Katrina.
    The weather no matter what it is effects me. Whether it is rain, snow, humidity or barometric pressure, it leaves me in pain. I take the 100mcg. fentynl patch that I change every 48 hours, along with other meds.
    I am sure everything will be ok. I know how devastating this @#$!ing dd can be. Just remember there will be better days to come. More good days then bad. Try to think of 1 good thing since becoming sick. In fact I think I'll start a post with that ?. have a good day- Jenn
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

I can totally relate to what you saying about the weather.

We got a storm this weekend and the temp dropped over 35 degrees in a matter of hrs! If I could have dug a hole I would have crawled in it! Its now day three and I thought(LOL) maybe I could get out but I feel like fever and oddly enough like you my fingers are doing the same thing!

Hope everything is well with you are you where the hurricane is? They said thats where our storm formed off of.

Stay safe and as well as you can(get earplugs for hubby problem?).
  4. hensue

hensue New Member

Yes i was all the way over 30 miles north of Tallahassee and i could tell it. It was only this morning i felt like i could get out of bed. What is deal? Fay we had 27 inches of rain. I did feel as bad as i do with the hurricane near.
    So i am so sorry hopefully it will let up and understand why if we do not have arthritis or inflammtion why do we get so bad during the low b pressure.
    Not as bad as you honey but feel your pain glad your ok
    hensue
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

I know what you mean....stress, bad weather, moving stuff around, over doing it, not getting along with dh.

I hope you get through this rough patch. I will put you in my prayers

jmq
  6. angelscutoo

angelscutoo New Member

I am glad you are safe. Sorry for your many aches and pains. I had posted to you because I was concerned so am glad you posted tonight. Take Care!
  7. marti_zavala

marti_zavala Member

While we didn't even get rain, the pressure changes have really had me down.

I am wiped out. plus all the preparation in case it did come our way. I am down.

Hopefully, the weather will straighten itself out. It is hard to be hopeful when you feel so bad.

marti