I am sooooo tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lillyrose33, Aug 7, 2006.

1. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

I have been reading some of the post here for sometime and I read over and over again how tired we all get.
    Dosen't it seem that doctors would get a handle on this. It can't be in all our heads as some of my doctors have said.
    They said I need more exercise and lose more weight. I would love to exercise and lose weight but how can you when you are so tired you can't function or you hurt so bad you want to pull someone's head off.
    One day I am doing pretty good and out of the blue comes the tirdness...I feel like someone just drained all my energy right out of me and I can't seem to think striaght and my eyes feel heavy but the worst thing is that I can't sleep when this happens.
    My best friend also has Fibro and CFS and we seem to have the same thing happening to us around about the same time and she lives in another state.
    I sure wish none of us had this but we do...I just want a reason for having it and a cure.
    I sure wish I could just get a good night sleep. Wouldn't that be wonderful?
    Thanks for letting me vent again. God bless you all.
    Lillyrose
  2. kaymac

kaymac New Member

Sounds terrible to say, but it makes me FEEL BETTER when I hear others say the same thing I am feeling! ha! I am tired too and get tired of myself saying this! Too funny! I read other stories tho and I do feel blessed that I am still managing to work outside the home. I don't do housework anymore, I rarely go shopping or socializing, but I do keep my full time job. But of course my co workers know "I am so tired" and "oh how I hurt!"

I too feel as if I came unplugged from the wall, or my battery has run down......there is just 0 energy there! Nobody can fully understand this either unless they have FM and CFIDS. It's hard enough for us to understand!

kaymac
  3. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

Thanks for replying. I understand what you are saying. I can't beleive you still work. There are days that I can't make it to the bathroom. It just seems to overwhem me and out of the blue. I get really scared sometimes that maybe they are overlooking something.
    I miss taking care of my grand kids and doing the things I use to do.
    I wish you all the best and hopfully a cure.

Lillyrose