I AM SOOOOOO* excited!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dlizard, Oct 8, 2002.

1. dlizard

dlizard New Member

even if this doesn't work out..... that is the hunter hopkins center.... Dr Lapp's place in charlotte has called me to inquire furthur about the ampligen study!!!!!!!!!! I simply emailed them and they really did read the dang leter ya'll..... I missed the girl that does the telephone interview but will be calling back tomorrow morning.... (( hurrry up tomorrow) LOL>>>>> its nice to have some hope for a change... like I said even if it doesn't work out..... :))I'm foggy today and can't even remember who posted this info but THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
  2. dlizard

dlizard New Member

even if this doesn't work out..... that is the hunter hopkins center.... Dr Lapp's place in charlotte has called me to inquire furthur about the ampligen study!!!!!!!!!! I simply emailed them and they really did read the dang leter ya'll..... I missed the girl that does the telephone interview but will be calling back tomorrow morning.... (( hurrry up tomorrow) LOL>>>>> its nice to have some hope for a change... like I said even if it doesn't work out..... :))I'm foggy today and can't even remember who posted this info but THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Dear Lizard...Just a quick note to congradulate you on your news. I was just going through the board and saw your post. Keep us informed....queenbee69
  4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

hope is the best way to get thru.........best of luck with this.AMY