I am sorry I wrote a joke that I recieved and it was not good,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 17, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am sorry about the story I wrote that was meant in fun not to offend any one. I won't do that again. I was wanting to write this e-mail I got and I wrote it and sent if off but I guess that it was really not the best funny story I could share with you all. I am sorry . To the moderators I am sorry about that and it will not happen again. Please accept my apology for writing something that was not the most apporite thing for this site. I am sorry about that. I just wanted to make some one laugh. And smile.

Sorry ,Rosemarie
    [This Message was Edited on 09/17/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

3. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I must have missed it, either that or I wasn't offended!

Not to worry Rosemarie

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hon, I missed it too and so just don't worry about it. We are all ill and we can't expect to be perfect all the time. I know I've had terrible judgement of certain things on here.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Hi rosemarie - I didn't see it either. Please don't let this upset you.

Like the others said no harm done :)

Love & Hugs!
    carolin
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

But you know how it is w/ humor. Bound to be some people who find things funny and some who don't.
  7. Bren2135

Bren2135 New Member

I musta missed it too, Rosemarie. (Or else I thought it was funny!) Not to worry, we're all human here (at least I think so!!), and subject to a goof up.

Got any blonde jokes????????

Hugs,
    Brenda
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

RoseMarie:

I never saw it, but it is nice to know that you were just trying to bring a smile to someone.

nyrofan
  9. SandraJean

SandraJean New Member

Hi Rosemarie,

I didn't see the post either. I don't even know when you put it up. Don't worry---must be not many people saw it.

How is your husband doing? We used to talk about your husband and my daughter with heart problems. My daughter has been approved for SSDI now and she also is able to have her little one (8 months old today) go to a very nice nursrey school 3 days a week to help her Mommy rest more. My daughter next echocardiogram will be October 9th and they will find out then if she has had any more improvement and if she'll need the pace maker.

Take care,

Sandy