I am still around

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunshyne1027, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am still around, I will stop in more often. I have just been not feeling all too well with the symptoms, trying my darnest to deal with the pain in my neck and back.. then legs and hands, everywhere actually.

I got a choice with the vocational rehab.. to be placed within a job placement for office/computer work.. Or go back to school for what I really want to do..Desktop publishing. I decided after some thinking, to go on back to school again. Follow my dreams. My husband is very supportive about it all too.

I start back to school March 3rd. After some psychological testing/evaluations.. I need some help with stress, coping, depression. I also was diagnosed with a personality disorder. So its sort of a mandatory thing while going to school to get therapy. I dont mind. I need it.

Along with the schooling, therapy, and continued aquatic exercise, quitting smoking.. I think things will turn out.. Or at the least I am giving it my best shot.

School is being paid by the state, thats a great thing!

Well.. Hope everyone is well as well as they can be.

Sunshyne
  2. LErdman

LErdman New Member

Glad you are well! Hope everything works out at school! I am new but it is good to see someone "Giving it Their Best Shot".

Good luck to you.

LErdman