I am still here waiting for the bomb to fall

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by EllieBo, Oct 15, 2003.

1. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

I mean I know God loves me and will help me I just am so tired of having to ask Him. He is the best thing we all have going for us in this world of mixed's up people. I am no good right now to even be around pople. I like to be up all night then I don't have to talk to anyone or be aound people. I like not to have to talk. I do like to read the boards especially this one. ellie
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Glad your back. We were worried about you. I hope your feeling a little better. I`d been feeling so bad but the last week I`m feeling better, not so darned exhausted all the time. I`ve been doing some crafts for our church bazaar and I`ve been enjoying that.

I don`t like to talk to people that much either,except for here. I guess I`ve never been a big talker anyhow. I`m more of a quiet person.

Stay in touch.
    Sandyz

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Put youself in God's hands. You don't have to always be asking Him for things. He knows what you need. I try just letting Him steer my course and I thank Him for every little thing I have.

When I'm sick, I don't feel like talking to anyone either. When you are feeling better, you will feel more sociable.

Love, Mikie
  4. tarponmom

tarponmom New Member

It is in his word, Ellie, that God tells us to ask Him. Don't get tired of asking. He hears. He listens. He wants you, and all of us, to place trust and dependency in Him. That's why Christians seem to suffer the worst, because our faith is being tested just as Jesus' faith was tested.

Don't give up. Fight the good fight.

I'm glad you are alive to bear witness to others.

tarp.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We are get down in the valley sometimes, that is when the Lord is closest to us. He is carrying you when you feel this way, He will never forsake you, nor forget you.

YOu just thank Him, and we will do the praying for you.

God's blessings are always upon you.

Shalom, Shirl