I am still here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by EllieBo, Oct 28, 2003.

1. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

Your messages are very nice and sound good but I feel nothing inside. I have to take one day at a time and I told my husband this and I am sorry I can't say what a day will bring me. I never thought I would ever feel this bad and it is not just pain I worked with that for years it is the person in my head that tells me what to think. I will write again after my surgery friday but then may take my name off the board. thanks ellie
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

You also have another voice inside your head that can fight the other one. I been where you are, and understand. I hope you stay. We are hear to offer support and love. Hope your surgery goes well on Friday.

In Love and Peace~Sunshyne
  3. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

Here on the boards, we all care and will be praying for you on friday. Please come back and let us know how you are doing after surgery. You have a lot to offer to us on thses boards, we all do. We need each other to walk this journey of healing. With god, and our friends we stand a chance of finding our old selves.

Sorry I was not on when you posted, I've been in a major flare up myself and had to be taken to the doctor, suppose to be on complete bedrest, but snuck on while hubby is snoring away. Just needed to check on you. Don't any body tell on me. I will check back on when I am better.

You say a prayer for me and I will be praying for you. Remeber YOU are important to us and to your family.Thanks so much for posting it will make my night go better knowing you are here.

God bless you and keep you in his arms,

K
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Elliebo, Its great to hear from you again. I will be praying that this surgery takes away some or all of your pain. Sometimes foe me when I have a bad back ache or headache, it makes everything else seem worse. I will continue to pray that the Lord reaches you and that you will reach out for him. Remember Elliebo, The Lord has given you so many blessing. Your husband being one of them. Do yall ever pray together to the Lord. It can do wonders.
    Please don't give up on yourself or what the Lord has for you. It may be just around the corner. I know for me, a steady prayer all throughout the day, has certainly help me.
    God bless you Elliebo, and hope the Lords will ,will be done thru you. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. sheried

sheried New Member

I cannot tell you how good it makes me feel to see your post. That voice inside your head may very well be the Prozac. Please, please check with your doctor right away.

It is so funny how our prayers are answered. I just got out of the bathtub and was going to lay down when I decided I'd check one more time to see if you had responded to any of our posts. And, here you are! I thank God for that.

You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday, as you will be on Friday when you go in for surgery. Please have someone let us know how you are. You mean so much to us and your family.

Love, Tender Hugs and Lots of Prayers, Sherie
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Ellie, I do so appreciate the effort it took you.

We will all be praying for you today, as well as Friday for your operation.

God's many blessings going out to you.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. LindaH

LindaH New Member

It is so good to hear from you. If you remember I replied to one of your first post on the worship board. I am so sorry for all you are dealing with.

I agree with everyone else you should have your medicine checked out. I pray that your surgery on Friday goes really well for you. Please let us know as soon as you are able to get back to the computer. We will be anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Please know that you have so many here who love you and care about you. You have been and will continue to be in our most earnest and faithful prayers for your physical and mental well-being.

Our most Precious Heavenly Father, we come before you to lay at your feet our most heartfelt concerns for our dear friend Ellie. We ask that You be her constant companion and her constant protecter. Please give her healing of mind and body. Help her see she always has a place to go to get her cares washed away. And while we don't always get release of all our problems and all our pain, we know that You Abba Father are always here for us. All we need is to ask in Your Son Jesus' most Precious Name. Oh God hear our petition and grant Ellie peace the great peace of knowing You are always here. Amen

Love and God Bless
    Linda
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its so good to hear from you. Praying that your surgery goes smoothly and that you feel better soon. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Sandyz
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am praying that your surgery goes well. Perhaps when you have recovered from that, you can find some help for your depression. Again, I will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  10. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Still praying for you and I will pray for your surgery tomorrow! We do have to take one day at a time don't we? It is not for us to know what tomorrow will bring, so we have to live for today and not dwell on what may come tomorrow. I am sorry that you feel nothing inside, but you have to keep praying until you do feel something again! It may take time, but you will find yourself feeling again if you keep believing without doubt and praying without ceasing. Glad that you are going to update us after your surgery and I am believing that you will continue to stay with us!
    Lisa