I am struggling with the stress's of life

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 19, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Sometimes I just wonder why I have this and why is it that I am the one that is so tired all the time. I have learned that things that don't bother other people really bother and upset me.

Take my neighbor , he wants to make his propety look better by adding curb adn gutter but for him to do that all of his neighbors and two other city blocks will also have to add this at our own expences.

And when it comes to aprmx of $66.33 a linar foot that is a LARGE SUM OF MONEY. WE were told that if the city counsil wants this and it is voted on we can break up the payments and pay over 5 years but it is to be added on to the property taxes we pay and for us it is some where around $500 a year for the next 5 years added to the already high property taxes.

I guess that this would not bother me so much but he has lived here for over 5 years and each time we see him we get the Don't you really want to have this done? NO WE DON"T. We don't have the money to have this done.
    But it was this last time that really bugged me as he down right lied to the city and told them with false petetions that all yes all of the neighbors really want this done.

It has caused so much stress in my home as if this passes we are up a creek with out a paddle and we don't want it in the first place. I have had phone calls from my friends and neighbors asking what is going on and I let my hubby tell them but I can see that it is stressing him.

I have had to go through so much this summer as it is. I have had my MOm have two really bad infections in her arms celluitis. And they were staph infections. Then she fell and has a compression fracture and spent 4 days in the hospital and it still not up to par.

And since my daughter works full time I am the one that has to run errands , pick up scipts, doctor's appointments and many more things.And I am in the middle of one of the worst flare's I have had in so long.

I am fatiqued so badly that I have nodded off while typing this post. I don't have any energy at all, I have had to go to meetings and take letters to consil meetings so we don't have to pay for some thing we don't want or need. And my body is yelling at me so STOP ! REST NOW.

I got up at 9 am this morning and it is not that early but for me it is and by the time I had all the things done that I needed to do I was having a hard time keeping my eye's open. Thankfully my friend was driving today and she kept asking me why were my eye's closeing so much .And I told her that I was past the point of exaustion and needed to be home and sleep.

So she broght me home and I laid down for a hour but it really didn't help me much and I am too tired now and can't fall alseep . I don't know what to do? I am just streached to the limits and beyond. I don't have the energy to do the things I need to do. But what do I do?

I don't have an answer for my own question. But I am so tired now that I have to go and lay down and hopefully fall alseep soon.

HUGS FROM someone who is exhauted
    Rosemarie
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Sending hugs to you Rosemarie.

hugs Marion (Redwillow)