I am sure this is the strangest question asked yet.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onesmileymyley, Feb 15, 2003.

1. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

OK yall I don't want you to think I am loosing my mind totally but here goes nothing. How many of you experiance this? When ever my hubby or children rub my back I get nausous. I am sure I spelt that wrong. I feel like that only if they move me when they rub my back. like if they are rubbing and I am giggling. I don't feel that way if I don't move. I know that is a stange thing but I am hoping I am not alone.
  2. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

Hi there. I too, sometimes feel sick when hubby tries to rub my back. not all the time, though. once in a while.
  3. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

3 years after experiencing a year of nausea/pain from being rear-ended that it comes from the neck area. I know it's true because I have recovered from the nausea, but have twice 'hurt' myself twisting or turning and had to endure a week of the unbareable nausea while lying on heat and ice packs to get the swellng down! I have CMP in addition to FM
    ~B~
  4. Myth

Myth New Member

Actually I know what you mean, I get the same thing. Then again sometimes if someone touches my skin anywhere I feel sick.