I am thinking about goint to Miami for Christmas.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teacher, Jun 26, 2007.

1. teacher

teacher New Member

I need the sun by that time of the year. Also need to get away from home because my concerts will be over!

Anyone have a suggestion about a nice place to stay near the beach?

2. painterZ

painterZ New Member

I'm not sure of a place to stay, but won't Christmas lights on palm trees seem a little odd, and well maybe...depressing? However, my friend moved to West Palm Beach almost three years ago, right after a major blizzard, and hasn't looked back. I'll have her ask around for areas and places you could look into.

Ho Ho Ho

[This Message was Edited on 06/27/2007]
  3. mujuer

mujuer New Member

has alot of nice places to stay. That is "the place" for people watching. My brother lives down there and every christmas when we talk he is in his shorts and going swimming. I am so jealous. Just a thought, you might call the chamber of commerce and tell them you are coming and they will send you a huge amount of free info. I do that wherever I go for the first time. It sure helps. P
  4. teacher

teacher New Member

painterz - I shall look forward to what your friend has to say. Also, since I live in Ohio, palm trees with Christmas lights will be delightful! I will have seen lots of traditionally lighted trees by then and plenty more when I get back.

mujuer -I had forgotten about the Chamber of Commerce. They might even have coupons. One can never have too many coupons!