I am tired of nausea and vomiting

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Sep 25, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

It just happens every few days and my burping has been continuous.

I went to the ER previously about two weeks ago and they said that I had Urinary Tract Infection, and I took antibiotics that the doctor gave and it was for 5 days, and my burping lessened but did not stop right away.

Then for the last few days my burping has increased once again, and then after going to fair and eating some fair food which is bad food, my burping continued to grow and and a few days later nausea has been hitting me for the last few days after being at the fair, and then ate a little cheese (I know bad idea), and have been trying to Activia yogurt and I ate that and felt even worse, and then threw up after that.

So now I am wondering just what can I eat?
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

bland foods...

how about some tums...some metamucil may help w/ibs symtoms...fiber can't hurt...drink lots of water...

hugs

jodie
  3. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Hi Jodie,

Could you name some more bland foods? I am not sure if I have any bread around here. Would applesauce be okay?
  4. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I would see a gastroenterologist. You might have any number of conditions including gastritis.

I would not try to treat your symptoms until you find out what is causing this.
  5. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I have no insurance to see one of those gastro-people and I am not going to wait 8-10 hours again in the ER fighting with them trying to get what I need and can never get it. Plus with my health insurance being the hospital, they definitely WILL NOT do much of anything for me.

So any OTHER suggestions would be great LOL. I have already thought about that but I can't afford to see one of those. So it's not an option.

Thanks though!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/26/2006]
  6. dolfenn43

dolfenn43 New Member

I HAD THE WOST NAUSEA IN THE WORLD. ALMOST ALWAYS EARLY IN THE AM.

IT WAS TERRIBLE. FINALLY WENT TO THE DOCTOR. i HAD LOST WEIGHT AND EVERYTHING. I WAS MISRAILBE. ANYWAY THE PERFECT MED I THINK IS CALLED REGLAN. ITS CHEAP AS DIRT.

IM NOT ABLE TO TAKE IT ,CAUZ IT MADE MY RESTLESS LEGS GO CRAZY. HAD TO STOP.

SO HE GAVE ME LOW DOSE OF PHENERGAN. IT WAS A MIRACLE.

P;EASE GO TO THE DOC AND TELL HIM YOU WANT REGLAN OR PHENERGAN AND SEE IF TAHT GETS HI ON THE RIGHT TTRACK. i ALSO HAD TO HAD AN UPPER GI. TO MAKE SUE NO ULCE OR SOMETHING.

I ONLY HAD TO TAKE THE MED ABOUT 3-4 WKS AND I WAS CURED.

DOLFENN
  7. I am currently having the same problem. The only thing I can eat very sparingly is toast, a small amt. of mashed potatoes, I just tried a piece of broiled fish and it was okay, but mainly I am drinking slimfast. Good luck!
  8. Txslady

Txslady New Member

From my own experience I would say it could be gastritis, bronchitis (sp), or gall bladder. All of these have indegestion as a symptom. If you are not doing so eat a banana, this will coat your stomach.

Shannon
  9. mosherpit

mosherpit New Member

When I have my IBS flares, I can get pasta with butter, salt and pepper in me...and lots of water...crackers...applesauce might work...try sunflower seeds they are high in protein and helped my nausea when I was pregnant...good luck.
  10. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

It may be your gallbladder. Several years ago I had chronic digestive problems, and burping and low tolerance for many foods were chief symptoms, and just general indigestion. I went to my regular doctor and he could find nothing wrong.

I stumbled across a chiropracotr who does muscle testing (a type called Contact Reflex Analysis) and my arm went weak on the gallbladder point. He gave me AF Betafood by Standard Process which helped enormously. I would take it until my symptoms went away and then I would be okay for awhile, but they always returned. I finally discovered that I needed to take digestive enzymes with hydrochloric acid and that stopped my gallbladder problems. I also had to do a liver detox, which I did through the same chiropractor.

The visit to the chiropractor cost $50 plus the supplements. It was well worth it.

I still have my gallbladder, it's working great, and I am 99.99% sure that if I hadn't found the chiropractor, some doctor would have ended up removing my gallbladder because they don't know what else to do. They don't know what your gallbladder needs when it's not working right - they just remove it, and many people continue to have problems even after it's removed.

I did post entitled "How AF betafood can help save your gallbladder" - look it up - it has a lot of good information.

Good luck --

Mary