I am very depressed today and I am ina lot of pain due to my fall

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Aug 31, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Hello everyone!!! I am very down in the dumps today. I was up all night in pain. I am very sore from falling a couple of days ago. I am having to deal with a lot of srtess right now and I feel like I could just go back and get in the bed and stay for a few days.

I am so worn down. I am having to deal with a legal issue and it is a roller coaster. I am so tired of worrying. My shouders feel like someone has got them in a vice squeezing them. Maybe things will get better today, because they can't get any worse. I hate being so down!!!!

LOVE

KRIKET
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

kridet:

Sorry you have it bad.

I am in a flare also. It has been a week and I am getting very little relief. I find it so difficult to do anything.

I hope you get some good rest. Rest. More rest.

nyrofan
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Well it sounds like we are in the same boat right now. I barely have enogh energy to sit here and type. I think I just need to head back to bed. I am so sick and tired of feeling sick snd tired.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I know about a fall as I had one yesterday and so hurt today. And, now you have all the legal issues, etc.

I pray you can take the time to heal your mind and body.

Take care.

Sue
  5. kriket

kriket New Member

I soaked last night in baking soda and bath therapy for aches and pains, but the min. I laid down in the bed, I started hurting worse. I sure hope that you don't flare too bad.

Kriket
  6. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I have been having a pitty party for my self this morning..I am not alone huh?

I am so sorry you are not feeling well and having such a rough time..

Seems like anything you do you have to really pay for...Last week was a very busy, hard and wonderful week for me and this week I must pay...today my husband went to do a job that we both should be doing and I can't...
    And it really pushes my buttons...we need the work and when we started out it was to be both of us and when I can not go I still feel worthless..

Maybe if you kick my butt today...I will kick yours and we can get happy again!! Well it is the best thing I can think of at the moment..

I hope your day gets better..

You need to post us a picture of the prize winning arrowhead you got!

Love
    Tami
  7. kriket

kriket New Member

No. I am really just fed up with everything. It is beyond pity. I think I need to just take a long break for awhile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kriket
  8. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Wow, what is it with all the falling??

I was late reponding to the last post about a fall so I'll tell you the same thing: take three aspirin if you can take aspirin and get into a hot-as-you-can-stand-it bath. Relax and breathe. When you get out of the tub and get dried off, take a few minutes to sloooooowly stretch and massage your shoulder muscles. That last part only applies to you. lol

Here's a hug (((((((((KRIKET}}}}}}}}}}

Well, nuts, I'm late on this one too. I see you already took the bath. Fivesue is posting so she must be OK also. I'll leave this one in for the hug.

Marta
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  9. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

I hope you feel better soon.

Sending (((((Gentle Hugs))))) your way!

Carolin
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I hope you will be doing much better soon!! I know that
    your illness must get very discouraging at times, but hang
    in there, OK??

Good thoughts for you!
    MRDAD

[This Message was Edited on 08/31/2006]
  11. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I am so sorry i did not mean to upset you...just wanted to let you know were not alone and was thinking of you..

Don't want you to get to discouraged...

Take it easy..here's to a better tomorrow!

Tami
  12. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am sorry you are in such pain following your fall. Sounds as if you have bruising? Arnica gel works really well on bruiseds as does our old friend, epsom salt baths. Have you tried either this time?

I do hope things get a little better for you dear.

Love Anne
  13. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I hate that you are in such pain...physically and emotionally. Now you can take that arrowhead down and shatter it if you want! I won't tell LOL.

I wish I could be of some help to you but all I can offer is a ((((hug)))). I too have been in severe flare since Aug 2nd and showing no signs of letting up yet. At least I don't have the pain you all go through. I just have the extreme exhaustion. Can't wait to come out of this so I too can go on an arrowhead hunt.

Take care and hope to see you feeling better tomorrow.