I apologize + ilovecats94

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunrise2780, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Sunrise2780

Sunrise2780 New Member

ilovecats94, I got to read your mssg, but then it all got deleted. I made a big boo-boo! Plz write me again - I reposted the topic, but cleaned it up.

I apologize to all that saw my previous posting on this topic. I was quite upset & kinda lost myself.

Sunrise
  2. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

bumping for Faye
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'll go now and try to find the post. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sorry Ace's Nanna... I wasn't thinking when I was trying to post an explanation about the rules, that I went too far in my example. I was thinking of just not saying anything and leaving that to you all to catch.

Was just trying to be helpful, but apparently created more of a problem. :(

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. Sunrise2780

Sunrise2780 New Member

The posting I referred to had to do w/visual problems and Paratransit.

The new "cleaner" version is:

"Visual problems, the opthamologist! and Paratransit" (without quotes)

or:

http://www.fibromyalgiasupport.com/chat/forums/message.cfm?id=618590&start=1#618609
    Sunrise
  6. Sunrise2780

Sunrise2780 New Member

I like the group.

It's sad that it's all about our problems, symptoms, etc, but I'm not into the plain chatter from some of the other groups. I"m *not* against it, but being I'm kinda irritable-agitated, I feel I need to be w/others like here so I can ask and/or compare our circumstances.

Good group :)
    Sunrise

7. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

I am very happy that you are sticking with the board. You are a valuable member and I would miss you terribly!
    Much love!
    A
  8. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sunrise,
    I thought I re-answered that post on Visual problems, etc. If I answered the wrong post, I am sorry. I do know that my answer to your post was deleted by the moderators. But I answered the cleaner version again.

I think I'm still confused, but that can be my natural state. lol

Anyways, I'm glad you like the group and happy you are here.

Backporchrags (A),
    No, I won't be leaving the group, although I have thought about it, to be honest with you. It's just hard for me to get enough sleep and keep up with the things around the house, etc.

I get depressed, A, because the board goes so fast and I just barely keep up. It's not that I don't want to answer, it is a time thing basically for me.

You both take care of yourselves!

Hugs,
    Faye