I appreciate your prayers.............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mrs1349, Oct 21, 2004.

1. mrs1349

mrs1349 New Member

Hello Everyone,

What an awesome way to help one another.....through prayer.

I would like to ask to please pray for me as I have an upcoming appointment with a new Doctor. I am praying this Doctor will have the knowledge and ability to help me. I pray for peace for my family and myself as we go through this together.

I thank you all for your prayers and offer my prayers for you in return.....

Blessings, Kim
  2. Lupian

Lupian New Member

to come together to pray for the needs of one another. I ask, Lord, that you give Kim's new doctor wisdom and compassion, that he will be able to really hear her, and to test rightly and diagnose appropriately. Give this doctor great insight, Lord, and enable him/her to care for Kim in such a way that her health will be improved and her quality of life takes a great leap forward. Thank you, Lord, in Jesus' name, Amen
  3. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

I'll remember you in my prayers and really hope this new doctor can be of help to you and your family.

I know how much we can pin our hopes on a new doctor and, in the past, sometimes it's been a good result and sometimes less so for me. I really hope your appointment goes well.

Love and prayers
    Music Teacher (UK)
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I pray that you`ve found a good doctor for this illness. They are hard to come by. Let us know how it goes.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  5. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Father God, we ask that you lead Kim to the right doctor you have chosen. We ask that this doctor be filled with compassion and wisdom to help Kim, and that through this doctor's touch you will be ministering to her. This we ask in the name of Jesus, Amen.
  6. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

Please bless Kim with an attentive, thoughtful doctor, who excells in diagnosis. I ask that she receive the best possible treatments for all of her ailments.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della