I ask for pray for my docs

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Ellie, May 23, 2002.

1. Ellie

Ellie New Member

I am asking for prayer for my docs that they follow through with the gift that God has given them. I myself am good. I am prepared for what ever will take place. Now of course when the MRI has to be done again I will ask prayer for me. As i don't like small spaces. Thank you for listening to my prayers. Aloha Ellie
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I will pray for you, Ellie, and that God will give the Dr.'s wisdom to know how to treat you.
    I know you have been through a hard time lately with contradicting reports.

When you have your MRI, can you have an open MRI?
    If they have them where you live, it would be a help to you. It's still a little confining, but not near as bad. I just had one last month on my spine. With God's help, you can get through it.

I pray you will have His peace, comfort and direction.

Love, Harmony
  3. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Hi Ellie, I have been praying for you, as I know what you are going through, includung the pain. I pray that God gives His attention to you and your Doctors at this time. Our Heavenly Father will guide both of you. Blessings, Deena
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I will be praying for your doctors Ellie, in fact I think they should have a 'national day for prayer for attitude for the medical profession!'

God bless hon, and will keep you and your doctors in my prayers. Let us know how you are doing also.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Nonie

Nonie New Member

HELLO sweety ! YES , YES , YES , most deffinately I will pray for your DRs. ! I am already praying for YOU sweety !

I made a post just for you on the main board , concerning your MRI results . I hope you saw it , as the board moves pretty fast . I dont have the strength myself to go check .

I do want you to know that you are in my thoughts everyday ! I am so glad to see that you have such a positive out look ! That is a BIG help ! Look for an e-mail from me soon ! (((HUGS))) & (*^~BLESSINGS*^~) ! GOD bless you .

With much RESPECT . Nonie