I ask for prayers.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BILLCAMO, Dec 16, 2003.

1. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

For all who are fighting this flu this year..... & maybe a couple of extra prayers for those of us fighting our dd's & this "new" flu.... Nothing unusual.... seems to hit us a little harder.... Thanks & blessings !!! billcamo.
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I agree we all stand in need of prayers for this nasty flu going around and all of the other illnesses that everyone has on these boards.

I will be praying for everyone.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Bill, this flu is the worst I had in many, many years! Took me six weeks to get back to normal.

We have many that are suffering from it as we write. Mikie and AcesNana come to mine, plus many of our family members also.

Will be praying for all those who have it, and pray that others do not contact it.

I always pray for the members on all these boards, that the Lord will be merciful and touch each and everyone of us, be it AID's to FM/CFS!
    The needs here alone are enormous, and lets not forgot the 'Care Givers', they suffer right with the rest of us!

Thanks again Bill, you are a treasure around here my friend, and you are always in my prayers especially.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I had this flu and its very bad. I pray for all that get it to get over it safely and as soon as possible. I pray that we don`t have many deaths from it.

I pray for all of us. Lord give us all the strength to keep fighting this Fm. Its so very hard to live with. Please don`t let it defeat us.

Sandy