I Asked God for a Miracle and He Gave Me One

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LuvMeCritters, Sep 23, 2002.

1. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

I have been in such sorry shape, ready to loose my truck, my home, my sanity. I have been praying for a miracle. This morning my parents called and my father is driving up here today, to help me with my finances. I can't stop crying. Praise Be! He heard me, and he answered. I think I would have gone over the deep end if I lost my place, my critters, everything. Praise God, he does listen. Now instead of crying tears of sorrow and depression, I'm crying for joy I suppose. I can't believe it!

Blessings,

Regina
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Regina, I am so happy for you and what a great testimony to see how the Lord has given you this miracle. The Lord is good!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is wonderful what the Lord can do, and does do for us.

You have lifted my heart with your testimony of answered prayer.

Take care and I will continue to pray that all works out for you and yours.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

What is so amazing is that I never, ever let on about my financial situation, or lack thereof. I just prayed for help from Jesus, that I could somehow save myself from being homeless. Little did I know, my son, God Bless him, had talked to my mother and told her everything. So God worked thru him, and in the end, I got my miracle.

Another miracle I have witnessed. My loving father was diagnosed with cancer 4 years ago. It was everywhere in his body (started with skin cancer on the back, so wear that sunscreen!). He was given less than a year to live. And today, he is cancer free! Praise Be. God does work miracles. And I will be forever thankful for my father's life being spared.

Blessings,
    Regina
  5. allhart

allhart New Member

prayers of thanks to our loard and to your parents for helping you when you needed it.