I beg someone to help me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by simplespot, Aug 9, 2013.

1. RaisedNearby

RaisedNearby Member

I think your story is typical. I took 5 years to get a grip with my ME(CFS) diagnosis, and I've been suffering for nearly 10 years. There are little things that you might not have noticed in your past that start adding up to support the ME diagnosis.

Also it sounds like you are lucky in that you have recognised the need to stop and rest when you say you have a daily nap! Just what I needed - but I pushed myself too far and just drank coffee or Redbull until I colapsed in the evening! :oops:

Now I take it easy and nap. The coughs and colds which used to linger - giving me the sore throats are gone. Routine is the thing!!! :D

I recenlty found a Kindle read when looking for new poetry. The is a book called The Long Hard Highway by an ME sufferer; which also includes a description of his symptoms and how he dealt with them!

:) Rob
  2. GeminiMoon

GeminiMoon Member

Naps are a beautiful thing! :)
  3. Craig-H

Craig-H Member

Hi Mathew,
    I have had CFS/ME since the year 2000. I feel very good at the moment and here is how i achieved it.

1. Dr Susan Myhill's Stone Age Diet.
    2. LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone)
    3. Relora (Bring's the high Cortisol under control)
    4. Omega 3
    5. Vitamin C

You can cheat on the diet now and again so don't worry if you find it hard. The Naltrexone helps boost the Endorphine's in your brain which kick start your immune system. Relora as stated get's control of the raging Cortisol that is ruining your system. And it is cheaper than Seriphos. Stick with me kid and you'll be as good as Gold in no time. :)
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

In addition to medical treatments and OTC ones which you find help you, the advice to keep stress to a manageable level is good advice. Because stress and depression can be so hard on us, there are those, even medical professionals, who say our illnesses are all in our heads. Well, who wouldn't get stressed easily and depressed when dealing with all the physical symptoms we have to put up with? Stress can trigger our illnesses full blown but I, and most people here, do not believe stress causes our illnesses.

Also, it's good to rest when needed. I was in denial big time and one day, I literally could not get up and work aother day. Because of my amino acid solution injections, I am symptom free now but I still tire easily because of all the years of inactivity. When I'm tired, I stop and sleep. There is almost nothing which can't keep until tomorrow. Also, I never let the need to sleep stress me out.

Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  5. simplespot

simplespot Member

Hi Craig - I private messaged you , wanted to chat about your Relora suggestion as I was just about to try Seriphos!

Hi Mikie - Couldnt agree more! I want to tell you the most sucess i had treating my CFS came from no doctor, no pill, but a system called DNR, dynamic neural retraining, basically you step away from your thoughts about your illness and retrain your brain to think positively. Its called plasticity and it this training helped me a lot. Now I am going to get my cortisol down and I should be doing great!
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Simplespot, yes, our brains are so much more plastic than previously thought. Neurons which fire together, wire together. We can form new habits which lead to healing. We can learn to have healing thoughts. I did it with CBT in which I learned to identify the instant I let my brain wander into unhealthy territory. I replaced those thoughts with healing thoughts. I think that no matter what we do medically, we cannot heal if we are surrounded with negativity and toxic situations.

Love, Mikie
    Jesse_healing likes this.
  7. simplespot

simplespot Member

haha Mikie you know it!!! love your signature quote
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks, Simplespot. The quote came from the movie, "The Santa Clause." It's amazing where one can find wisdom.

Love, Mikie
  9. Ugh....help

Ugh....help Member

Someone help me! I have been experiencing all these symptoms. I haven't been diagnosed with anything. My VA doctor suggested I may have chronic fatigue syndrome. It comes mad goes. I suffer from depression/PTSD and GERD. I was really sick without a fever. Started throwing up and went to the ER. They said everything was normal again. Every time I mention this test are taken and it's all normal. I have just dubbed myself crazy, lazy, and stupid. Cause that's how I feel. And how I see myself in the eyes of people when I tell them this. It hurts emotionally and physically. If you can help me or tell me who can, please. Not sure how much of this I can take. Thank you.

My symptoms are attached, but to include decreasing body temp. From 98 to current 96.8. I see my doctor tomorrow who keeps taking the same test and everything comes back normal. It's frustrating and at home resting from work isn't helping that much.

Attached Files: