I BOUGHT MY BLOOD TYPE BOOK

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Sep 21, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

i BOUGHT THIS BOOK THAT CAN AID ME IN THE TYPE OF FOOD THAT IS BEST FOR ME AND MY CFS. IM following it to the "T''

WHAT EVER I'VE BEEN USING AND ITS NOT PART OF MY BLOOD TYPE, ITS BYE, BYE FOOD, WHAT EVER IT MAYBE, AVOCADO WAS ONE THAT I LOVE, BUT I HAD TO GET IT FROM MY SYSTEM. THERE ARE OTHER FOODS FOR MY DIGESTIVE SYSTEM, THAT IM FOLLOWING AND THEY ALSO SHOW WHAT ENZYMES I HAVE TO TAKE.

I DO NOT EAT RED MEAT, BUT FOR NOW, ITS PART OF MY DIET, UNTIL MY WEIGHT IS STABLE AND BACK UP. I HAVE LOST ABOUT 50 POUNDS BECAUSE I HAVE CANDIDA AND CAN'T EAT MUCH. MY WEIGHT WAS ALWAY BEEN ABOUT ONE HUNDRED AND NINTY NINE POUNDS, BUT DONT LOOK IT, MY BONE ARE STRONG.I WASNT HAVING MUCH TO EAT, I BEEN EATING SKIN LESS CHICKEN AND VEGGIES. DAY IN DAY OUT, BREAKFAST, AND DINNER, OR LUNCH AND DINNER, BUT FOR NOW ITS GOING TO BE CERTAIN RED MEAT THAT MY BLOOD TYPE RECERMEND.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/21/2009]
  2. street129

street129 New Member

IM A POSITIVE O, FOR MY TYPE ITS LEAN BEEF, LAMB, LIVER, VEAL, MUTTON,
    DONT CARE FOR NONE, I HAVE NEVER ATE RED MEAT SINCE BEING A WOMAN.

THE BOOK CLAIMS THESE ARE HIGHLY BENIFICIAL. CHICKEN IS NEUTRAL, I CAN STILL EAT CHICKEN.

After a week of these red meat, i will go back to chicken, and will cook it with the skin on, to get the fat in me that way. i ate only organic skinless boneless breast. all this red meat/and meat period is all acid.

[This Message was Edited on 09/21/2009]
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Does this diet fit in with your candida diet and what you have to eat to repair your stomach? If so, that's great. I'm glad that you found something that might help, although it's a bummer that you have to eat meat if you don't like it.

Also, I have heard very little about this diet, other than that it exists. Aside from claiming that certain foods are better for certain blood types, does it explain why?
  4. street129

street129 New Member

no i dont thing eating red meat is good, it's acid, and candida loves a acidy body.

i really dont know what help to heal the stomach, definately not those hard red meat that i began eating. i need a plan b.

it didnt explain, its just a book for diiferent blood type.
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Interesting...

I had O+ blood type all my life, have had a bone marrow transplant, and now have my donor's blood type, AB+.

Wonder what the book would advise me to eat??

LOL.

---Pam
  6. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

Glad you found something to help you. What's the name of the book and who wrote it?

Thanks for posting this good information.

Fay