I bought some 024 today,,,,,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 6, 2005.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I checked out the website where it was on sale for $8.88, and was trying to order it off the net, but for some odd reason I was having trouble with the address thingy on my credit card, so it wouldn't work. Later on that evening I did another google search on it, and found out that you can buy it at different Drugstores, and their is one drugstore close to me that sells it! So I went today and bought it and got it right away, the 30 ml, for what it probably would of cost me with the exchange rate, s&h and duty and customs cost. 30ml instead of 10ml. I think that is why my credit card wouldn't work! Must of been a God thing!!

Razorqueen
    p.s. it said on the website to put a couple of drops in the bath water and soak and it is supposed to work good on FM pain. Soak acouple times a day. Gonna see how it works!
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hope you feel better...also sounds like you got a great deal. I'll have to check to see if I can find a bigger bottle.

Let us know.

Sue
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

at Shoppers Drugmart, in Canada, but the website showed all the different stores that carried it. You just need to put in your state or province that you live in.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Have you taken a bath with it yet? How did it feel? Does it help you just putting it on?

Hope so.

Sue
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I too thought I would want to try it that way (in the bath) after what it said on the website.

I agree about the God thing!

Sonya :eek:)