I called my medical ins co and complained today :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 21, 2007.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Remember I just posted about my Dr's staff treating me like Iam bothering them?

Today I decided to do something about it!

So.... I called my ins co and told them how my Dr's staff is acting like Iam bothering them because I have called them trying to get treatment for my mold exposure that is making me very sick...........I told them that they refuse to get me an appt an any sooner than a MONTH from now even though Iam so sick!I NEED TREATMENT NOW!

Then,.... I also let them have it about the BAD pain Iam having in my back........and my concerns that my uti has possibly spread to my kidneys...............once again my DR's staff act like it could have spread but for me to wait a couple of days and if it doesn't go away they "MIGHT" do another urine test!

The person I spoke with said that under normal circumstances I would ahve to wait 30 days to change DR's but since this is unacceptale they are going to allow me to change DR's NOW!

So now I just have to find a good DR!

I just really can't believe Iam having such severe problems and my DR is acting like it is nothing!

Iam still having BAD back ( flank area ) pain and I have been on my anitbiotics for 5 days now????

Iam so worried that it ( uti ) is now in my kidneys.....does this sound like it has spread to you all?

Thanks for listening
    Hugs
    Doxy

[This Message was Edited on 02/21/2007]
  2. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

Dear Doxy,

Hi. So sorry you are so sick. It is frustrating when the doctor's office is stupid and uncaring, isn't it?

I have had UTI's but it was a long time ago. Keep an eye on the color of your urine. If it gets dark, go right back into the doctor, or to a local walk-in clnic. Brown urine can be a bad sign.

Are you also drinking cranberry juice? You might check. I'm not prescribing, but I've found that cranberry juice is a great help, and clears out more than the bladder. In fact, I'm allergic to antibiotics, and so cranberry juice is my medicine of choice.

Good luck to you.
    Hugs,
    Terry