I called the Mom to be tonight and....................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Feb 7, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

she didn't return my call!

Maybe Iam over reacting............I left her a message and told her that if she fells up to it I would like to go to lunch again, and I also asked her if eveything is ok or if she needed anything...........................

Although I am trying to prepare myself for a "possible" rocky ride with this entire situation..............it is hard...........maybe she is just tired......or gone for a few days????????????????

I just hope she doesn't shut me out because she is angry with my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post here if I hear from her tomorrow.....PLEASE keep positive thoughts and prayers for me! :)

Thank you
    Love
    Doxy
  2. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

My prayers are with you in every situation, going on right now.
    You have your hands full.....take it all and drop it at the feet of Jesus!
    Luv ya, Karen
  3. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

for reminding me it is ok to give it all to GOD!

Iam constantly needing to be reminded of this...........I always want to "FIX" everything!

Thank you for posting to me and for caring!
    XO
    Doxy
  4. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

5. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

is trying to teach us Fight4?

Iam so much like you.............always worrying about everyone else ( whick is ok) but I tend to forget ME always!

Maybe I need to remember ME!

Iam sorry that your going through so much too my dear friend.................I just posted to you on your other post about jealous siblings.........seems like we have a lot in common!

Iam praying for you fight4 we are strong and we can get through this together we CAN Iam lucky and thankful for freinds like you who care and show it!

Hugs, prayers and love
    Doxy
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

try not to take ti too personally that she hasn't returned your call....she just maybe fatigued or possibly had an appointment...maybe lamze classes...maybe she was out shopping for things for the hospital....who knows...

iknow was in the hospital the last month of my pregnancy..then the released me the weekend before my husband was to be home a froma coast guard school...but i still had to go up the birthing floor to get monitored...i had preeclampsia...yucky....

a good male friend of my wanted my to go out to dinner and dancing with him...i had to say i could not i was so beat...

well take care and i'lll pray you get a meeting with the mom to be...you are such a genorous person...

jodie
  7. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

and it must be for her too.

Give her a day or two to get in touch, I hope she does.

Dont worry you're the grandma, I'm sure when baby comes along, this girl is going to welcome your support.

love
    Rosie
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

What a hard situation you face! You were such a gracious lady at the shower and you have tried to be supportive in a terribly difficult situation. I do hope she will return your call and that she was out and not home until late.

Please let us know. Praying for you and the whole situation. How is your son doing? What does he think about you seeing the girl? Does he make it hard on you?

Big hugs!

Sue
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just wanted you to know that I am praying for you.

I hope that the young lady will be more considerate of your feelings.

You are such a sweet lady....and she just has to feel this after being with you!!

I pray that she contacts you soon.

Love, Mari
  10. gabdeb

gabdeb New Member

just wondering if you have heard anything yet. If not it will be soon.
    deb
  11. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Kacjac
    Fight4
    GRG1988
    Jodie
    Rosiebud
    Sue
    MamaR
    GabDeb

I hope I haven't left anyone out......................I want to let you know how much your posts to me touched my heart DEEPLY and it means the world to me that you see the goodness in my heart and aren't afraid to praise me for it............................something that I sometimes need to hear!

Iam in tears right now to know that I have all of you behind me..........especially when Iam so scared right now.........Iam so afraid of being shut out.........and I need you to help me if Iam PLEASE don't leave me......I need you all.................... if I have you all then I know I can get through it!

Thank you for your love and patientce and for believing in me for doing what I think is right!

Love you all so much
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2006]
  12. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

if she took the time to contact you about this in the past she will contact you again...

i am sure your son is a decent man and she knows that...and i am sure she would want another grandmother in her child's life...

you can not have too many grandma's in your child's life to help out when yu are in need and to spoil your child....

you can spoil that little child in your love and kindness...

she just may so pooped out right now...

you need to try and relax and have faith that the good lord above will take care of everything for you...

i will say a special prayer for you tonight...

your in my prayers,

jodie
  13. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I hope you will be hearing from her soon. I would be happy if I had someone ask me if there was anything they could do for me. No one ever does though.

Keep it up and eventually she will realize that you truly care and possibly knock down the wall she has built up.

Many prayers to you to get through this and your other problems. You surely have had more than your plate full in the past 4 months.

Hugs,
    Faye
  14. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

did she say that she would have someone call you when she is going to be in labor or when the baby arrives?

i'll pray for you that she will send out the message to you on the new arrival..

hang in there things are going to be better soon and god bless you and your hubby for busting you hineys to pay for that rental car....

just a thought maybe you can write off the car rental due to the loss of your vechile?

jdoei
  15. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have so many times been so upset because of things I thought were going on in others' minds only to find out there was a simple, unthreatening reason for actions. I feel so silly afterwards, but it seems like I usually prepare for the worst so that I won't be caught unprepared....so I understand how you are feeling.

I hope that you will hear from her soon. Hang in there. Try to keep a positive attitude like I don't so often! (-: Keep us informed.

Hugs,
    Sue
  16. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

The reason I ask this is because when I was preggers, I got so inundated with calls with what I knew were well intentioned people, asking about the baby and if I were ready to have it yet, that I have to admit to sometimes just not answering my phone.

As harsh and self-centered as that may sound, there were times when I wondered if they were genuinely concerned about me or the baby. All kinds of things can be considered here. Hormone swings, fatigue, and/or just trying to get a grasp on the fact that the mom-to-be fears being alone. None of this is your fault, of course and all you want to do is be there for her.

But try and imagine that so many times, with the DD that we have, there are times when talking on the phone just wears us out. And she could very well be feeling that way too right now. Nevertheless, at some point she is bound to realize what a pure and loving heart you have and come around. Add to that, at some point, she is going to have questions and most likely, need someone to watch that new baby, even if only for a short while, and then you get to be the grandmama that your heart aches for. It will all work out, I feel sure of it!