I Called to Cancel Neurology Appointment and...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jul 22, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

and they never answered for three hours. Not even a message machcine or a phone service. Finally, twenty five minutes before my appointment a foul sounding woman answere

d.

I explained I needed to cancel my appointment, but nobody answered the phone.

Very nasty, she said 'Well, you have a live person now: what do you want'.

I have complained to the doctor about their phone methods in general. The machine picks up and no matter what department you press for, there is a recording that says leave a message and 'we will get back to you'.

It can take days of phone tag to make an appointment.

My doc says the phone gets very busy.

I have been in busier offices and they always answer the phones.

Pet peeve. Thanks for letting me letting it out.

nyrofan
  2. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

My Dr. is ALWAYS busy; sometimes I think they schedule more appointments then he can handle.

However, someone always answers the phone and there is one girl at the front there and she has been there since I have been going. She is always pleasant and each time she answers the phone, it sounds as if she has a smile on her face. That make me feel at ease to call the office.

I'm not sure what you need to do but it sounds as if something should be done. That is very bad customer service.

You go ahead and vent away; it's understandable, and I'm surprised that you weren't charged for not cancelling earlier but very happy that you were not.

BlueSky555

[ advertisement ]