I came back ellie

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by EllieBo, Nov 3, 2003.

1. EllieBo

EllieBo New Member

Hi, well surgery all over and stayed in the hospital for two nights. Have another 7in incision on front of my neck staples out and held together with steri strip. Go back in four weeks for check up. Dr. had to put in a stainless steel plate between the vertabraes. He says he doesn't want to fix the C3 and C4 unless things get really bad because it would be to of a teadous job and more dangerous. So now will just wait and see what ssdi does with my apply for total disability. If I can't lift more than a gallon of milk who will help turn my big pts. Plus now I am afraid of something happening accidental to my neck. Thanks for all of your prayers. elliebo
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good to hear the surgery is behind you now. I will pray for a speedy recovery for you.

You have had very hard time, and I sincerely am praying for all to work out well for you now.

God bless, and am happy to see you back on the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. sheried

sheried New Member

I have prayed and worried and prayed and worried and finally just turned it over to God.

I'm glad the surgery is behind you now and you can get on with healing.

Keep me posted on your recovery and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love & tender hugs, Sherie
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Its so good to hear from you. That sounds like a tough surgery to go through. I`m so glad its over with for you. You`ve been through so much, I pray things will get better for you now. You need a break from all this hardship.

Hugs,
    Sandyz
  5. LindaH

LindaH New Member

I am so happy your surgery went well for you. I sure hope and pray that you continue to heal and all goes well towards your recovery. I also pray that you will be able to get your disability without such an awful fight.

Once again it is so good to see you back. Please keep in touch with us all as you feel up to it. We would appreciate hearing how things are going with you. Prayers are continually lifted up for you each day.

Love and God Bless
    Linda
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m still thinking about you and sending prayers up for you that you`ll have a speedy recovery. Also, praying you`ll get your disability quickly.

Wishing you well,
    Sandyz
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Ellie, sure glad the surgery went well and I also pray that you make a speedy recovery. Good luck getting your disablity, please don't get to discouraged if its difficult getting. Hold onto your faith and it will see you thru this. You have so many people here at the worship board that care for you and are continually praying for you.
    God bless you.

Danny
  8. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I am so glad you are back Ellie. Glad your surgery went well. I hope you get to feeling a little better soon. Will continue to pray for you!