I can attest that Noni Juice definitely helps with irritability

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, Dec 12, 2005.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

Well, a couple weeks without my Noni Juice, and I felt like I was in a permanent bad mood. Grouchy, jumpy, achy. No fun.

I finally picked some more Noni Juice up last night ago and doubled my dose. I didn't really have time to think about my emotions much today because our schedule was so busy. However, the 'grouchies' are gone for the most part... and my patience is back.

Patience is so important when you have kids and pets.

My pain is quite lessened, too, which makes think my original suspicion was true: Noni Juice seems to help my other medications/supplements work more effectively. My body is stabilizing once again, and I'm so glad.

I've been buying the inexpensive Rexall Noni Juice at WalMart, take 1 oz per day. May double it through the stress of the holidays :).

It's hard to describe the mood improvement; maybe equal to taking Valium? No decrease in energy at all, but the hair-trigger responses to stress really mellow out. A feeling of hope has returned. It's more than just an aleviation of pain; my thoughts processes are actually mellower -- if that makes any sense, LOL. It's worth the $10 a bottle for me :).
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Always happy to hear about something that helps. :)
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

curious, does it taste better than night quil? well i think i may just pick some up for myself and double the dose...i neeed to look it up and see what all it is good for.

i'm so stressed and depressed and not sleeping the pain is killing my life literally it feels like it...

anyways thank you for the tip

jodie
  4. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

This particular brand has added fructose and flavoring. Makes it go down easier, but it was still a bit yucky in the beginning. Now that I'm used to it, I like the taste :)>
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

can put people off taking it. My doctor often recommends noni as an adjunct to his Tx for ME/CFS and lyme disease, it can help with the symptoms of lyme and the die off when infections are treated.

He also recommends the noni extract made by nutramedix, it cheaper for long term use and there's very little taste.

Noni is used for anxiety and to help with withdrawal from various addictions; it can also help with depression. I became aware of these effects when I took a break from samento during which I upped my dose of the noni extract. Noni so effective it dulled my emotions almost too much.

I knew noni could help with various problems so hoped it would help as an adjunct to my protocol; it worked better than I had expected. Breaks from noni have confirmed it still works for me.

Tansy
  6. ladyofthemist

ladyofthemist New Member

Hi there...was glad to see this post because I have been curious about this juice. My father read a book and it had said that noni juice can actually cure fibro. I find it hard to believe something as simple as juice can make all this miserable stuff just disappear, but I am glad to hear that it is helping you.

I think I will get some and give it a try...perhaps it will relieve some of my troubles as well.

Take care..hugs
    Mist

[ advertisement ]