I can hardly sit

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Apr 23, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hi all:
    I am in such a flare today it is unbelievable. I even had to take an Elavil when I woke up. I can not even sit here at the computer, but just thought I would check in here.

My body feels like is wrapped so tight. It seems every move I make is met with resistance. I am going to have to go lay down. Between the pain and fatigue I just can not be online today.

Wishing all well.

nyrofan
  2. granny1353

granny1353 New Member

you are feeling so bad and I hope you feel better real soon.

I seem to be in a flare also, I know what you mean when you say you are wrapped tight. I have to go out today, but I am looking forward to it and not having to cook.

( ( (Gentle Hugs) ) )
    Granny
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Take care... Lots of rest and drink your water! Don't I sound like a mom??!!

Heating pads are my source of comfort on a bad day. Is there something that works for you?

I hope you are feeling better soon..

Butterfly Hugs,

Kim
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

Sorry you are hurting so bad today. Hope you get some rest and feel better real soon.

Kriket
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

hope your feeling alittle better. I"m late getting on the board today. rest alot and hope your better soon.
    Sixtyslady
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

are so brave.
    Im so sorry to hear that you are suffering like you are.
    I will send you some very gentle hugs (((((((((.
    What is elevil used for?
    You take care ok & get as much rest as you can.
    May god bless you & yours.
    fibrolady37.
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Thank you for your caring and concern. I am feeling slightly better, at least for now. I took the Elavil when I woke up and stayed on my pain meds and remained on the couch. I dozed in and out and finally got up to make somethng to eat (it's 6:37 EDT here).

I am not going to push it today. I am headed back out to the couch, but wanted to stop in here again. Thank you.
    You always come through with your kind words when someone is feeling bad in or in a flare.

I do not know how long this flare will last, but I intend to hang around in here and read as much as I can and answer.
    It is a distraction with nice people. It is just today I can not seem to sit. Everything hurts. It is awkward to walk and I know I have brain fog.

Thanks for letting me vent. You are the only people I can tell.

hugs,
    nyrofan
  8. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Feel better!

I know all you can do is take your med's and rest and just wait for it to get better.

Claudia