I CAN USE SOME SUPPORT! I WANT TO GIVE UP!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ljcishoping, Aug 10, 2003.

1. ljcishoping

ljcishoping New Member

I KNOW THAT WE ALL BEEN HERE,BUT I JUST CANT DO IT ANYMORE! I CAN NOT AFFORD THIS! MY HUSBAND AND I LIVE FROM PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK AND I CANT PAY FOR ALL THESE DOCTORS PLUS MEDS. WHAT CAN I DO? I HAVE BEEN OUT OF PAIN PILLS FOR TWO WEEKS. CANT GET MY LAST 2 SHOTS IN MY HIP.NO MONEY!I COULD NOT EVEN GO TO PHYSIC. THEP. THANK GOODNESS MY PAIN FOR NOW IS NOT SO BAD,FOR TWO WEEKS I FELT PRETTY GOOD. LAST COUPLE DAYS ITS GETTING WORSE.I HAVE BEEN HAVING BAD DAYS AT WORK AND I AM STRESSED OUT AND SAD.MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND HUSBAND JUST DONT GET IT,SOMETIMES I AM SO TIRED I JUST WANT TO DIE!
    I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON THE RUN AND NOW MY LIFE HAS COME TO A STOP! BOY IT HAS BEEN HARD ON ME! I AM TRYING TO GET ANGER UNDER CONTROL.SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO GIVE MY PAIN AND HOW TIRED I AM TO PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND,SO THEY WILL UNDERSTAND! NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER ASKED WHY ME BUT NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHY ME? I AM SORRY TO BE SO MAD AND SELF PITTY BUT I NEE IT SO BAD! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND UNDERSTANDING..................WITH LOVE AND CONCERN,LISA
  2. HURTSALOT2

HURTSALOT2 New Member

I found out that when you are ill you really find out who your true friends are. I feel bad for you since you are still working. I remember how hard it was for me, so I know how you feel. Hopefully you will soon feel better. Just take each day as it comes and slow down now because you cannot rush rush like you use to. Hope you get some relief soon. Take care.
    HURTSALOT2
  3. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I know how it is, This DD takes everything, but it doesn't come "w/the help from others" like other illnesses do. Im sending hugs and prayers your way, ((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))
    Ive heard that some people get their meds w/help from a site called needymeds. Do a search about it, I hear you can save alot of money that way...
    I have been feeling so alone lately, that Its really starting to depress me... Just feeling so out of control w/my body is driving me crazy...
    If we can try to just calm ourselves and let go of all the poison in our lives, and anger too, which I have alot of that going on as well... THis will keep our pain down a little... I pray for you to have better days ahead Lisa, Blessings, Iggy
    This DD can give us such ups and downs emotionally, I know what you mean. But like the others said, take care of yourself first, ASAP. Iggy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2003]
  4. Dara

Dara New Member

will get better. Sometimes just as we think we can't take anymore then another door opens and we find the strength to just keep going on. As Iggy said about feeling so alone, I think having FM is a very lonesome illness. Most people do not understand, no matter how hard they might try, that is why it is good to post this kind of message on the board so that you will get the emotional support that you need to get through this. Take good care of yourself.

Dara
  5. ljcishoping

ljcishoping New Member

thank you so much for being here for me and i am so glad i am not alone i dont know what i would do without you guys! god bless each of you and may you feel good today and have a wonderful day.

Love all of you,Lisa
  6. epicurean

epicurean New Member

We all go through these times where we think we just can't take it!!Some how we manage to survive in spite of everything.I get in a hot shower and cry my eyes out,then I feel a little better.Pamper yourself a little once in a while-you deserve it.