I cannot wake up today,but swelling in neck has gone down

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, Sep 3, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have felt like a wringout wash cloth.NO energy I fall asleep at the computer.I'm not sure why this is happening .I just keep getting overwhelmed with sleep .Then I wake up all times during the night.

I am sweating and feel like my body is just exhusted .Like I am fighting a crash .

I have noticed something weird My face and neck are not as swollen . I also always have spots on my shoulders right at the curve of my neck ,it stays swollen and sore( I'm sure the Doctor thinks its fat.)But its gone down first time in years. One side is still a little swollen but not like it usually is.Its always been the size of my fist but its gone down this week .Anyone have this? I also get them on my legs and bottom of my are close to my wrist.
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

This sounds like a mild anaplactic reaction to something. Could it be a supplement? Or something new to your diet? Or pills?

I would definately see an allergist if you could, or ENT.

Love Anne
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I cant stay awake.

When I was in the Hospital they gave me Benadrill I'm sure that's part of the tiredness .This is really worse then that. I've taken it in the past it has not been this bad.

They kept asking if I had allergies to anything for anesthesia of any kind. I do not as far as I know. but I have to tell you ,it made me wonder if I have kept something in my body after a surgery that has given me trouble for years .

I wouldn't think it would cause swelling for years. I'd think it would somehow have already come back out of my body.

I guess I'm paranoid about everything trying to find that one thing that has caused so much pain and this DD.

When I feel overwhelmed with a system I always post to see if anyone else has it to

4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Ive had lots of allergy test .nothing of importance shows up but thats been years ago.

I know all trees