I can't be on here much

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 10, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

because I am in so much pain. Please all know that even tho I can't respond individually that I am praying. Love to you all
  2. getridof

getridof New Member

I'll pray for you. Hope God will relieve your pain.
  3. musicinpraise

musicinpraise New Member

Hello Tlayne, I will add you to my prayers. Prayer is so powerful. I know in my heart that God is so close to you and He is just waiting for you to talk to Him each day.
    Keep up your prayers and God does things in His time so just praise Him and go to Him with all your prayer requests and He will show you His favor.
    You are very important to me and I know you are a blessing to all of us and God is smiling down at you and just receiving your love for Him and wanting to give all of His love to you too.
    God bless you forever and ever and I will pray for your strength and joy to stay in your heart and for healing and comfort and much peace and more love than you could ever imagine in your life! Sincerely,with love, through Jesus, Carol Ann
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

My time here is limited....family takes up much of my time. I don't have the time to read all the post like I would like. I am thankful for the time I am able to visit. I hope the posts I am able to make can be a blessing to somene.
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I hope you get relief from your pain. I know some days it is hard just to get out of bed let alone be on the board and offering support.

You do what you can when you can and we bless and thank you for that.

6. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am just checking in, and I saw your heartfelt responses! You all bring so much joy into my life, even with all this pain. Your love and prayers are so welcomed that I cried reading them.

I have been struggling with infection in two teeth. I have been on antibiotics for two months, so they could do a root canal. I just couldn't get it to clear. So finally I went to an oral surgen (sorry I can't spell tonight) and they had to be surgically removed. This was just today. I am already feeling less pain. I am pretty druggy right now, but I just wanted to say thank you & love to you! Tam
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

You are sweet tlayne, I hope you will be feeling better soon

YOu are in my prayers as well, God Bless you !!

hugs,

kgangel
  8. jinlee

jinlee Member

I am glad you are on the mend it sounds like. It can be a real pain, those choppers.

Sometimes I think God sends me to bed for several days just so my mind has nothing to dwell on but his service of prayer and listening to uplifting music.

Hope you keep feeling better.

Hugs, Jinlee
  9. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

WE all have those times,we know that you will pray if you can.Linda
  10. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am going to spend time with my family camping. Talk to you all next week!

Remember God loves you!

Keep looking up!

Love,
    PC
  11. tlayne

tlayne Member

Thank you all for the prayers and responses! I am doing much better, and off to work I go tomorrow!

PC, Have fun camping! I hope you enjoy yourself!

Kgangel, thanks for the prayers dear one!

lovethesun, Praying is the easy part. Sometimes responding to each one can be a challenge tho! I am sure all here know that!

jinlee, I know praying for others really lift my spirit! In church one day our pastor said, "God doesn't always heal, but he always needs us where we are at" Sometimes I can feel pretty worthless, but now I know that God can use me even in my lowest moments when I pray for others! Praise God!

Love and blessing to all. Tam
  12. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

We DID have a good time camping. My elsest child has ADD. She ate way too many smores. A child with ADD can't handle sugar. Boy was she buzzing. For a 17 year old...for a while she was acting like a little kid. Bounce! Bounce! Bounce!!!
  13. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I just read your post, hope your pain is letting up.

I"ve been in alot of pain lately also,its hard to keep going when we're like that. so try to take it easy and relax so the pain will cease.
    I"m going to watch the Kenneth Copeland conference live on the internet.
    Sats ,are on healing school ,I always feel so much better after I watch,

I would have loved to been able to attend it it's in wis.
    today but even though thats not to far I don't think my back would take the ride.so just going to watch.
    Hugs sixtyslady
  14. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I do want to let you know that someone suggest me to come to this board and I definately feel the love and concern and caring from each of you. I have walked in to churchs before and just got that feeling of peace and genuine love from the people there and this is how I feel about this board and the people here. I love you fellow brothers and sisters and I can't thank you enough for the compassion that you show for each and everyone new and old. I hope I am such that support system to for you and am able to serve the Lord in that way because I have a loving spirit the Lord granted to me as a gift. Thank you for praying for muy health issues as well.

Till next time,
  15. tlayne

tlayne Member

Welcome! I am glad that you found your way here! We are blessed to have you! Please keep comming back! Love, Tam