I CANT BELIEVE IT - I WON

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FOYBOYFOY, Feb 12, 2009.

1. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS BOARD FOR 3 YEARS, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND INFO, YOU HAVE BEEN A BLESSING. AFTER BEING ILL FOR 3 YEARS AND SEEING 16 DOCTORS AND 2 DENIALS FROM SOC SEC I FINALLY WENT IN FRONT OF A JUDGE LAST WEEK. HE RULED IN MY FAVOR AND I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT. I CAN CONSENTRATE ON MY HEALTH AND QUIT STRESSING ABOUT MY FINANCES.
    IT WAS A LONG HAUL BUT GETTING A LAWYER AND KEEPING THE FAITH PULLED ME THROUGH IT . GOD BLESS YOU ALL KEEP THE FAITH AND LIVE IN THE MOMENT, DONT LOOK TO FAR AHEAD................CHOW FOY
  2. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

That is great news.
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

What a relief that must be. Wonderful news.

Erika
  4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

and for the relief that you finally feel:) Congratulations!!!!!

Yeah....Yeah!!!!
    Deb
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Excellent. Persistancy pays off... I'm glad you stuck with it and it didn't have to go any further! I know what a relief it is...

all the best,
    Victoria

6. jmq

jmq New Member

Thank you for posting this wonderful news. I am going on 2 years and am getting desperate. I called my local Congressman's office to ask for assistance since I am just now waiting for a hearing.

Could you please tell me what your diagnosis is and what State you live in. At what point did you get the atty? I am using Allsup.

I am sooo very happy for you!

jmq
  7. FOYBOYFOY

FOYBOYFOY New Member

i had severeral dx but 3 inculding my current one think lupus (and i'm male)go figure. i live in az i hired binder and binder about 6 months of being off of work. just click on my name (foyboyfoy) and you will see my profile.
    i still cant believe it, matter of fact i almost gotta see the check to believe, ye of little faith............ GOD BLESS AND HANG IN THERE
    I'M GOING TO CLICK ON YOUR jmq and see it you filled out your profile

thanks to all that responded to my victory.......GODS VICTORY
  8. deepcanyon1

deepcanyon1 New Member

I am really happy for you. I know what a struggle it is I got mine in 01 but it had nothing to do with the CFS and epstein barr i have now i don't know how long it would have taken with those. I am always happy to see someone not give up and get it across to the judges that we are sick
    again congrats

Pam:)
  9. justmestephd

justmestephd New Member

I know we both won our cases at the same time and I was wondering if you received any letters yet. I got my "official approved" letter yesterday. It's about 10 pages. Of course it tells you money comes from a different office.

How about you?
  10. LuvQuilting

LuvQuilting New Member

I just got mine in Dec. 08 with two denials, 3 years and didn't have to go before a judge afterall. I guess the lawyer was able to get me out of it somehow but I was thrilled! I never dreamed it would happen.