I Can't Believe It

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dinda, Jul 17, 2008.

1. dinda

dinda New Member

I had been hurting for three days straight. Tramadol did nothing for me. Darvocet did nothing for me. So today I decided what the heck I'm going to take a couple of advil. It won't hurt me probably won't do anything for me either. Around 2pm I took 2 advil. A couple of hours later I was feeling great.

My hubby told me I was only suppose to take one advil at a time. Well, I don't care. I took another one six hours later. When I wake up tonight and can't sleep because of pain I'm going to take another one.

Right now advil is my miracle drug. I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow morning. The advil is going with me. Good night everybody.
  2. Kryssie

Kryssie New Member

Yes advil is great sometimes! If I am having a really bad pain day I will take four 200 mg advil along with my hydrocodone. My Doc said its ok for me. But of course check with yours and make sure its ok for you because everyone isnt the same and I am no MD so I wont try to give medical advice. They make advil in an 800 mg prescription pill too. I have some of those as well.

I recently found that aleve helps me a whole lot, it boosts my pain meds on the really bad days as well!
    [This Message was Edited on 07/17/2008]
  3. dinda

dinda New Member

thanks caledonia I will look at you profile and check out the fish oil. It's hard to get doctor's in my area to give you any good meds.