I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by eeyore, Sep 16, 2002.

1. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I JUST WENT ON THE DR. LIST LAST WEEK AND SAW DR. KATZ'S NAME AND ADDRESS. ON FRIDAY I WENT TO FIND HIS OFFICE AND PHONED TWICE AND JUST GOT A MACHINE. I'M SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS GONE TO DR. KATZ WITH GOOD FEEDBACK. NOW I'LL CALL HIM BACK TOMORROW TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT. LAST WEEK I ALMOST PUT A MESSAGE ON HERE ASKING IF ANYONE HAD BEEN TO HIM BUT I THOUGHT THE CHANCES WEREN'T TOO GOOD SO THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE I WILL CALL TOMORROW I COULD REALLY USE A DOCTOR THAT LISTENS AND DOESN'T BLOW YOU OFF.
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. eeyore

eeyore New Member

I JUST WENT ON THE DR. LIST LAST WEEK AND SAW DR. KATZ'S NAME AND ADDRESS. ON FRIDAY I WENT TO FIND HIS OFFICE AND PHONED TWICE AND JUST GOT A MACHINE. I'M SO HAPPY THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS GONE TO DR. KATZ WITH GOOD FEEDBACK. NOW I'LL CALL HIM BACK TOMORROW TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT. LAST WEEK I ALMOST PUT A MESSAGE ON HERE ASKING IF ANYONE HAD BEEN TO HIM BUT I THOUGHT THE CHANCES WEREN'T TOO GOOD SO THANKS FOR THE MESSAGE I WILL CALL TOMORROW I COULD REALLY USE A DOCTOR THAT LISTENS AND DOESN'T BLOW YOU OFF.
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hope all works out for you, and you and the doctor get along well.

Its so nice to be able to have a doctor that will listen to what you have to say, and not think you are making it all up!

Take care,

Shalom, Shirl
  4. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Just leave a message and your number and say your new. You can say if you want that we told you about him but, you don't have to . We have sent a few others to him to. Good luck, Kim

5. SharonR

SharonR New Member

In Chicago? If so, he is my DR. too.
    Smiles
    SharonR
  6. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

Anyone can recommend there doc tot he co-cure list. Kim
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

What is that?

Jaci
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Co-Cure is the good doctors' list provided by Pro Health. Here it is; http://www.co-cure.org/Good-Doc.htm

Good luck.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. crickett

crickett New Member

Where is Dr. Katz located. In the Chicagoland area??
  10. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Sheri,
    Thanks for the link to the docs for FMS. I will be looking one of them up in my area once I have insurance back on board. dolsgirl