I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT NOW I'M HAVING CHARLIE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CATLADY912, Feb 4, 2003.

1. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

HORSES'S OR MUSCLE CRAMPS, WHICH EVERY YOU REFER TO CALL THEM IN MY FINGERS. I WAS OUTSIDE LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS SOMEWHAT CHILLY,(WE HAD 3 GOOD KINDA WARM DAYS) AND I GOT THOSE HURTFUL CHARLIE HORSES IN MY FINGERS. I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS SYMPTOM OR THAT NOW I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ALSO. I THINK THIS MUST HAVE BEEN THE LAST STRAW FOR ME. I WAS USE TO HAVING THEM IN MY TOES, CALVES, AND LEGS, BUT TO HAVE THE SPASMS IN MY FINGERS, NO WAY HOSESA. ????DOES FIBRO GO THIS FAR INTO MUSCLE CRAMPS????? AS I SAID BEFORE, I'M NEW AT THIS FIBRO THING AND I THINK THE SYMPTOMS ARE JUST NOW STARTING TO REALLY SHOW THEMSELVES. EVEN ON THE SIDE OF MY FOOT WHERE I HAD SURGERY 12/18/2002 IS STILL VERY SORE AND HURTFUL IN THE SOFT TISSUE AREA AND I KNOW THAT MUST BE DUE TO FIBRO.

I MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK RIGHT AGAIN IF MY FOOT DOES NOT HEAL SOON. I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN 2 MEDROL DOSEPACK'S TO HELP WITH THE INFLAMMATION BUT ITS STILL SORE. DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR TO ANYONE.????

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE MUSCLE CRAMPS IN THEIR FINGERS???I'M NOW AT MY WITS END. I THOUGHT I HAD ALL THE SYMPTOMS THAT I WAS GOING TO HAVE. I DEFINITILY WAS WRONG AND THE STRESS HERE IS SO BAD RIGHT NOW THAT NO BODY CAN GET A THING DONE DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY DAU-IN-LAW HAS GONE TO DRUG REHAB IN ANOTHER TOWN FOR 30 DAYS AND NOW SHE HAS DECIDED SHE WANTW TO COME HOME AND DO IT AT HOME. I'M LIVID WITH RESENTENT TOWARD HER FOR WHAT SHE IS DOING TO MY SON, THEIR CHILDREN, AND EVERY LIED THAT SHE TOLD TO GET MONEY TO BUY PILLS WITH. NOW SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO COME HOME TO BE WITH THE CHILDREN AND DO IT AT HOME. I SAY BS. SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING ON. SINCE THIS IS HER 2ND TIME THERE MAYBE THE TREATMENT PLAN IS DIFFERENT AND SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT. WE BELIEVE SHE ALSO HAS A BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER BUT IT HAS NEVER BEEN DIAGNOSED. SO THESE FINGER SPASMS WERE THE LAST STRAW FOR ME. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT SOME ALSO.

JANICE
  2. ejay

ejay New Member

this is sandi i go by ejay i hate to tell you this but this does happen and when it first starts it scares you then you adjust . at first i couldn't pick things up all of a suddden my kids joking called it the claw. i have found cold trigures it instantly and damp. so i wrap instantly in a heating pad feel like i'm losing mind for a bit then it's comp. gone. in time you will find typing more difficult or somedays it just doesn't work at least thats the way it worked for me.always remember it could be so much worse even though it doesn't fee it. god bless sandi
  3. kaykow

kaykow New Member

I suffered nightly with cramping from my knees to my toes. It got to the point where I was barely sleeping. I went to a physical medicine/pain management place. I received physical therapy and as long as I do the stretches twice a day, I don't get the cramping. I haven't had them in my hands. I hope it gets better for you.