I can't sleep and my foot keeps getting mumb when I lay down to sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 30, 2011.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I have tried every thing i can think of to help me sleep but nothign seems to work. Now there is sometime new that is anew problem. My leg falls alseep from hip to toe aand i don't know why? I am so sick of not sleeping abd can't cope wiht my leg going numb while I sleep, what can I do for this and can you help me.

HUgs Rosemarie
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

sounds like a pinched nerve problem,probably coming from back. I have the same problem. have to sleep slightly elevated

PITATOO Member

The age old problem with FMS and most others diseases (sleep), that's a tough one. I'm in the same boat. May sleep good once a week, from pure exhaustion. But most of the time it's a struggle. Sleep is so important to people with FMS or CFIDS but hard to correct.

I have tried, remeron, valium, klonapin, soma, ambien, lunesta, trazadone among others. Plus every herbal remedy I think is out there.

How is your general stress level, depression, anxiety?

As for the numbness, see a Dr. and have a nerve test done. I use a pillow under knees , seems to help with hip problems and leg pain/numbness. Do you have RLS?