i can't stop crying today...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AquariusGirl, Apr 2, 2007.

1. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

I'm just having one of those days--feeling sad and frustrated. I've had this illness for 2.5 years now and despite trying a bunch of things to get well--no relief. Just started 5mg of adderall this week from the FFC and that is not helping either. Tried provigil--no help.

I'm so frustrated and upset. I can't stop crying--the last time I felt well was on my wedding day--9-4-04.

We moved into a single family house shortly after and I often wonder if something here is making me sick. My hubbie is fine though.

All the docs think candida,ebv,possibly mercury etc. i've tried diflucan,valtrex, avoiding wheat and sugar and nothing.

On a happier note--i do an astrology podcast once every two weeks with a friend and mentioned all of us sufferers of this dreaded CFS. Mabye that will bring us some ideas. Go to www.astrologyonthego.com to get a copy of the show.

Thanks for listening.
    Kelli
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I know that many are very allergic to mold...and your problems started when you moved into a new place...???

Just a thought. I hope that your day is going better now. I'm so sorry you're so young and have such health problems.

Take care.

Sue
  3. mujuer

mujuer New Member

and I have fibro but still I can relate to what your feeling. I have had fibro the same amount of time that you have had cfs. We all feel sad sometimes and mourn our old lives. We all have become unpaid researchers. I can't help you with the rx's since my symptoms are probably some the same and some different. I try to focus on body, mind, and spirit and somedays one is more important then the other and it is all a balancing act. I have to have my own pity parties sometimes to just get me thru a bad day, week and then it's over. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.
    Fellow Aquarian girl
  4. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

One day at a time, right.

Kel