I can't take much more of this rain and gloomy weather

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Oct 7, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I don't know if this head ache is from the slight cold I have or is it from the head ache that has been with me for days now?

I have woken up each mnorning with this horriable head ache. And nothing helps it to go away and I have been so nausous head ache that I what I have done I still have it.

I am ever so sleepy and can't think straight theses days. I don't know why this is hahpening ot me
    I have done all I can't think of. I don't know why I have this head ache and I wonder why it is that I have it. I really would like it to leave me alone and for me to feel better and not so sick to muy stomache. I don't know why I feel like this but I have done so for a least a week.

I just have not been feeling like me for so long now that I don't know what to do. I just feel rotten and tired all the time.

I don't knwo how to pull my self to egether and make me feel better again.

since I have been achey and hurting more nad more is harder than I have felt for a long time. I am just so tired , that I just don't have the energy that I once had before this started must aobut 2 weeks ago I just am not like my slef. I have aupset stomache and this nasty head ache all the time. I just ants ot all to sto p and leet me reat. I am not just just don't feel so wierd. I don't mean to complain aobut how I feel these days , I just wanted to let you know that I am still among the living and just am a bit under the weather. Has this happened to any oen else lately?

Thanks for listening to me whine about how I feel....
    Rosemarie
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Try and find your comfy spot in temp. control. I need heat, some needs cooler living conditions. I even have a small heater in my bedroom, helps with my comfort zone.

Check for anything that can be affecting you odor wise. Air freshners, cleaning products, potporri (sp?), dryer sheet smell, soap smells, deodorants. Adv. in magazine with scented samples, perfumes, colognes....and so forth.

We have our house closed up more in cooler weather and the effects of odors are more concentrated.

All makes me much sicker. I do not even realize sometimes that I have the offenders around me until I get really sick, head aches and more aches and pains, sore throat etc.

Hope this helps.........Susan
  3. bbybear77

bbybear77 New Member

Hi Rosemarie!

I too have been coping with the lack of Summer here and the gloomy weather. Just keep looking forward to taking a vacation with my husband somewhere warm one of these days.

I think I will invest in those Sunlamps to sit under. The Dr. has highly recommended it. I have really gotten behind on the housework and need to get packed for a trip to see my ill grandparents. I just know this trip is going to take a lot out of me....

It is soo nice to be able to have such a strong connection with other people suffering the same things at flucuating levels. Hang in there!
  4. Amslave

Amslave New Member

We convrted to wood heat. And I don't go out if I don't have to. The wood heat is hot and dry, ofcoure no one can stand how hot my house is but my family doesn't complain the otherpeople no where the door is.